Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farm Land @ Tmukur

Register

Click Here!

jkantharaj

Hi everybody,

Fertile farm land measuring 3 acres & 5 guntas, with yeilding coconut, mango, chikku, area nut trees and banana plantation, is for sale. The entire farm is under drip irrigation system, has one bore well, and also copious water is available from a canal of Hemavathy river. There is a 1 BHK house with a large storeage room, surrounding areas are all farms with people residing. The farm is around 20 kms from Tumkur Town, of which 1/2 kms or so is along village mud road, thru which school bus etc ply, the farm is about 2.5 hrs drive from Bangalore.

Kindly send response to PM

Regards

kiran 1

I am interested what is the price you are quoting Pls call Me In 9538924958

Hi everybody,

Fertile farm land measuring 3 acres & 5 guntas, with yeilding coconut, mango, chikku, area nut trees and banana plantation, is for sale. The entire farm is under drip irrigation system, has one bore well, and also copious water is available from a canal of Hemavathy river. There is a 1 BHK house with a large storeage room, surrounding areas are all farms with people residing. The farm is around 20 kms from Tumkur Town, of which 1/2 kms or so is along village mud road, thru which school bus etc ply, the farm is about 2.5 hrs drive from Bangalore.

Regards
I am interested what is the price you are quoting Pls call Me In 9538924958

hi

can you pls call me 9880428208.
vijayadithya.kumar@gmail.com

Regards[/QUOTE]

rajathtc

Interested in your offer

Hi Kantharaj,

I am interested in your offer please provide your details,
My contact No: 9886812150
Mail id : rajathtc@gmail.com

Hi everybody,

Regards