Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

farm land need near hyd

Register

Click Here!

srikku

i need more than 20 to 100 acres of farm land .. with good water ..

please pm me .. i have cash ready ..please let me know asap..

Remember don't be greedy ..please give me a reasonable price.
I am looking for immediate full payment settlement and registration. You can contact by posting reply to this of sending private messages.

thanks

Last edited:

anil1956

Dear Sri,
on purchasing land we can offer project ideas, project report, technical support for cultivation and marketing for exports only. If interested you can contact.

Meanwhile 112 acres single piece virgin land available for sale or lease near Tirupati/kalahasti price 1.00 lac per acre.

anil1956@hotmail.com

I am looking for immediate full payment settlement and registration. You can contact by posting reply to this of sending private messages.

thanks

srikku

thank you

Dear Sri,
on purchasing land we can offer project ideas, project report, technical support for cultivation and marketing for exports only. If interested you can contact.

Meanwhile 112 acres single piece virgin land available for sale or lease near Tirupati/kalahasti price 1.00 lac per acre.

anil1956@hotmail.com
at this time we are looking near hyd ... i am looking for sheep & goat farms ..

thanks

ravi_nathk

we have about 35 acers land ready in warangal road from hyderabad 80km if u r ready for 1.50 lack please let me know....
Please contact..

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

srikku

thanks for the reply

we have about 35 acers land ready in warangal road from hyderabad 80km if u r ready for 1.50 lack please let me know....
Please contact..
please let me know the location details & approximate place.. water availability . Can we register this land in two weeks time ? .. i would like to register it fast ...What is the current crop ? your contact details ... please

neralla9

Mr. Srikanth, there is a piece of land near vikarabad, which is around 80 kms from hy

Mr. Srikanth, there is a piece of land near vikarabad, which is around 80 kms from hyderabad. With good ground water it seems. It seems 70 acres of land @1.5 lac per acre. I am the Pavan.....

thanks

srikku

thanks

You never quoted the price which you are looking at Mr. Srikanth. Just now I sent a message regarding a piece of 70 acres land around 80 kms from hyd towards vikarabad and 50 acres of land towards marpally. What is the price which you are looking at ? This is just a suggestion, if you like it then I will ask the concerned people to get in touch with you.

Regadrs,
Pavan Kumar Nerella
i am looking for something under one lakh .. i will buy upto 75 acres.

thanks

pavan

35 acres

Please contact..
Mr. Ravi,

Pl send me more details like ground water facility, electricity what is the present position of the land, type of soil , is it for agriculture or industry purpose and finally what is the rate per acre send the details. Please contact....
Thanks.

pulakam9

Required Agricultural land between Vikarabad and shanjaraplli (Hyderabad)

Hi every one....

Looking for Agricultural land between Vikarabad and shankaraplli (Hyderabad AP India)

Acers Required : 20 -30

Per Acer Price : 1 Lakh (around)

Please contact only the Land owners

Thanking You
Mahendra P
Please contact...(Preffered Time 2 PM to 6 PM)

varma1979

I can provide you lands just 120kms from hyd at a rate of 2.5 Lacs/acre agrilands, Open Land for just 1.5 Lacs/acre. Call me...