Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farm land Near Banglore

Register

Click Here!

indonippon64

Hi i am looking for around 10 to 20 Acres of good agricultural lands near bangalore distance to be less than 75 to 90 kms from bangalore cost of land should be less than Rs.50,000/- to Rs. 75,000/- per acrea soil should be fertile with good water facility. E-mail me
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

irfan

Re: Land Near Bangalore

Dear member Indonippon,

The ruling prices near Bangalore range widely between 5 lakhs and 200 lakhs per acre, and particularly for the criteria you are mentioning it is very tough ask.

However, should you come across lands even in the range of 2 lakhs (which obviously you will not be interested), please do let us know.

Best luck.

maruthidairy

farm land requirement around bangalore

we are also looking for the same even upto 100-120kms surrounding,can interested people contact us on( )
Dear member Indonippon,

The ruling prices near Bangalore range widely between 5 lakhs and 200 lakhs per acre, and particularly for the criteria you are mentioning it is very tough ask.

However, should you come across lands even in the range of 2 lakhs (which obviously you will not be interested), please do let us know.

Best luck.

ganapati

Hi i am looking for around 10 to 20 Acres of good agricultural lands near bangalore distance to be less than 75 to 90 kms from bangalore cost of land should be less than Rs.50,000/- to Rs. 75,000/- per acrea soil should be fertile with good water facility. E-mail me
Thanks
150 acres/part of barren land (@ Rs.60, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 5 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.

sowmyasree

farm land near bangalore

4acer farm land with clear title good water and soil beside to a lake 83kms from bangalore.from gowribidinur towards madhugiri road 15lakhs neg.Dr.jagadeesh