Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

farm land in kodaikanal

Register

Click Here!

12 acre of Highly Yield Agri land at Kodaikanal
At Kodaikanal an altitude of 12 acre of land (Dindugal - District) Tamilnadu

Total area of land » 12 Acres

Location » palani to kodaikanal Road form Kodaikanal18 KM Near Perumalmalai Kodikanal
(Dindugal - District) Tamilnadu

Infrastructure

1. 12 Acres of Patta land with cleared Document

2. One Well (Never Dry)

3. 1 Private Falls (Never Dry)

4. Servant Quarters – 2 numbers

5. Very Beautiful View (Scenery View ) You can see Nature of God Beauty

Cultivation

The following plants are maintaining with good condition. at initial stage ( Cultivable sources)

1. Pepper Plant

2. Cardamom Plant

3. Hills Banana

4. Coffee

5. Orange Tree

6. Butter Fruit

7. Fashion Fruit

8. Custard Apple

9. Citrus(Lemon)

10. Pomegranate

11. Kadukai

12. Jack Tree

15. More than 600 numbers of trees and plants are also there.

16. Alternatively, also ideal location for Ashram, nature resort, etc., cool climate. Wounderful View

Important Information

*You just maintain. You no need to apply fertilizer and water that much of very good yield land. Year around you can get income. Once the Coffee Season over then Jack fruit season come, then that season over Orange season come. Once the that season our Hills Banana Season Start. All the season over Pepper Season start. Carrot, Potato, So you can get year around yield in this land. . Three Phase Electricity available, Phone Facilities, Good road Facilities. Inside the Land Water Falls available never dry in that falls year around water come in that falls

Average income 2 to 3 Lakhs per acre for the year. Location form Kodaikanal 18 KM . Immediate sales. If you want to visit this land, you are welcome.
Rs. 3.60Crore
Note : If you want Same type of land some what cheap means Per Acre 3- 15 Lakhs available (Depends upon the Road, Distance,Yield method rate will be differ) Good road facilities but after 5 to 15 KM from the earlier I mentioned land. Don’t Late many farms lands here sold out. Kindly come and visit this land . I am sure about it you like this type of land definitely. I am sure about it. The view of the land is very wonderful Mountain scenery view.

Alternatively, also ideal location for Ashram, nature resort, etc., cool climate. Wounderful View

for more photos,video's property details please visit my Facebook page : https://m.facebook.com/Kodai-real-estate-1518572621734579/

More property details and photos videos please see the Facebook page

Best records
Nathan v k

Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)