Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farm land for sale in tindivanam - 90 kms from chennai contact ramesh

Register

Click Here!

nexgen

farmland with all cash crops (60 acres of mango, 10 acrs of saporta, 6 acrs guva, 15 acrs lemon,3 acrs teak, 3 acrs coconut, 15 acrs of paddy,6 acrs of casurulina., 10 wells with pumpsets, with vacant lands, etc...) of a total 154 acres for sale. Located 9 kms from tindivanam - chennai highway & 5 kms from vandavasi - tindivanam road. Express your interest for rates - contact ramesh

Last edited by a moderator:

said

Farm land for sale

Hi, I am looking for developd/undeveloped farm land.
It seems your developed one is better. What you quote a consolidate price for the total. Give me an idea to make proposal with my partners and will come to you then.

arasanka

154 acres for sale.

Hello Mr.Ramesh we are group of people we are looking for Agriculture land near by Chennai send more details about your land we are interested

Last edited by a moderator:

ngnsekar

farmland with all cash crops (60 acres of mango, 10 acrs of saporta, 6 acrs guva, 15 acrs lemon,3 acrs teak, 3 acrs coconut, 15 acrs of paddy,6 acrs of casurulina., 10 wells with pumpsets, with vacant lands, etc...) of a total 154 acres for sale. Located 9 kms from tindivanam - chennai highway & 5 kms from vandavasi - tindivanam road. Express your interest for rates - contact ramesh

We are interested

drdesai

Agricultural Land

Please let us have full details like location, water supply, price, distance from built roads.

agri_corp

Please send me your contact details to proceed further