Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farm Land for nominal Lease/Rent around Murbad, Maharashtra - 100 Kms from Mumbai

Register

Click Here!

shri1885

Hello All;

I have around 20 acres of farm with excellent water availability around Murbad, 100 kms from Mumbai.

While I am developing certain areas of the farm, there is a block of 4-5 acres which I may not be able to develop currently.

I would like to lease/lend out this land to a farming enthusiast. There is a well withon this said block and a small stream passingby one side. Also I have borewell.

Kindly get in touch with me for more details and discussion.

Thanks;

Last edited:

SATLA R.K.

we are gp pf farmers planning to grow vegetables organically-on my 3 acre farm at badlapur- also have dairy of 6 baffalos-any one interested to join me on JV are welcome-99201 20216

nitinram

Hello All;

I have around 20 acres of farm with excellent water availability around Murbad, 100 kms from Mumbai.

While I am developing certain areas of the farm, there is a block of 4-5 acres which I may not be able to develop currently.

I would like to lease/lend out this land to a farming enthusiast. There is a well withon this said block and a small stream passingby one side. Also I have borewell.

Kindly get in touch with me for more details and discussion.

Thanks;

Hi,

I am interested if it is for a lease of 10 years. What would the lease be? Is it on a motorable road and how many kms from Sector 12, Vashi, Navai Mumbai. I want to use the land for greenhouse floriculture project. Do you have sufficient water in your borewell? I need to have at least 3" of water for my use.

Nitin Rameshchandra (09391669411)