Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farm incharge or Farm manager

Register

Click Here!

sai55555

I am diploma holder in Agriculture and have 13 years farm experience. Now I am loooking for good organization for working long term job. If any organization needs person please call me.

With regards

K.L.N.Satyanarayana
Mobile No: 08463955425

archanamunnu

I am diploma holder in Agriculture and have 13 years farm experience. Now I am loooking for good organization for working long term job. If any organization needs person please call me.

With regards

K.L.N.Satyanarayana
Dear Satyanaraya

Let us know your Area, familiar with which crops and salary expectation.

Shivaprakash

mgmagritech

With regards

K.L.N.Satyanarayana
Dear Mr Satyanarayana,
We are looking for an experienced hand to manage our horticultural crops like Pomegranate,Guava, Mango etc for our farms at Boudh,Odisha. We are one of the upcoming corporate farms in th estate with all latest facilities. Do get in touch. With warm regards,
S.R.Prusti

sai55555

Dear Mr Satyanarayana,
We are looking for an experienced hand to manage our horticultural crops like Pomegranate,Guava, Mango etc for our farms at Boudh,Odisha. We are one of the upcoming corporate farms in th estate with all latest facilities. Do get in touch. With warm regards,
S.R.Prusti
Thank you for your response. Please give me your contact details.

with regards

lnclax

Dear Mr Satyanarayana Pls contact me I am looking for a farm manager Laxman Viswanath Amar Kirti Farms Anaikatti Coimbatore 9489082082

vrkrishnan78

Farm manager/incharge

Dear Mr Satyanarayana,
S.R.Prusti
Dear Sir

I am B.Sc.,Agriculture with 20 years of experience in farming and farm management.If you need my service you may call me.

Regards

Radhakrishnan.T.V