Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farm Incharge/Manager

Register

Click Here!

harilalpn

Looking for a job Farm incharge/Manager

Hai..
I am looking for a job in farm sector. Now I am working as a Farm manger in Kerala thamilnadu boarder area.
Pls. mail me

regds.

harilal.

Last edited:

hareshdoshi

Hello,

We are looking for a Hindi and Kannada speaking experiencesed Farm manager to maintain our 13 acar farm having 20 workers on the job, the farm is situated touching to the Bangalore 30 km from the heart of the city center.

Please contact us if you are interested, A resonantly good accommodation can be provided.

Haresh Doshi
Bangalore

Last edited by a moderator:

harilalpn

Farm Manager

Sir,

I saw your mail today.. I introducing my self, My name is Harilal. residing at Kerala near by Ernakulam. Last four years i worked as farm Manager in Tamilnadu boarder 30 acres of coconut farm. in this 6 acre sugarcane and inter crops in coconut field. Languages known Malayalam, Hindi, English and Tamil. I am not comfort in Kannada.
Let me i know about the crop and my renumeration.

Thanking you,

hari.
Hello,

We are looking for a Hindi and Kannada speaking experiencesed Farm manager to maintain our 13 acar farm having 20 workers on the job, the farm is situated touching to the Bangalore 30 km from the heart of the city center.

Please contact us if you are interested, A resonantly good accommodation can be provided.

Haresh Doshi
Bangalore

chandesh_gowda

hallo sir,
i am chandesh..

residing in bangalore. from last 3 year i am working in organic farming sector.I worked for 1 year NGO and now from last 1.5 years i am working in Agriculture Programme which is telecasted in Samaya News channel . and i am looking for farm manager job near bangalore itself. this is good opertunity to me i think...

and i know Kannada, Hindi and english very well....

Note: I am interested in organic farming. and i have experience in that itself....

prabhakar_p

Hello Sir / Madam
I graduated in agriculture and I am still in Real State, but I do not have here at
I make my future in agriculture job for it, I am sending you the details you will guide me

Reply as soon as possible

Thanks & Regards
Prabhakar jaiswar

pinty

Hai..
I am looking for a job in farm sector. Now I am working as a Farm manger in Kerala thamilnadu boarder area.
Pls. mail me

regds.

harilal.
Personal particulars:

1. Name: suyog kumar muthanna

2. Date of birth: 14th nov 1964.

3. Address: a) Permanent address:

b) Present address:

C/o Suyog Kumar,

33 Windsor Park, Jalandhar-8.

4.Telephone number (mobile):

5.Email ID:
Academic qualifications:

1.School: Secondary School Certificate, Intermediate

2.language known hindi,English,marathi,punjabi
Work known and exp hotel,farm house supervison,computer,drip irriegation,,school hostel warden,health club and gym trainer etc,NOW I AM DOING JOB IN DALHOUSIE HIMACHAL,IF YOU FEEL YOU CAN CALL ME THANKS

koppalv

Hi Chandesh, Are u still available to take up the Farm Manager job?
Our farm is in Karnataka and we wanting to do organic farm. If intersted pls send me a PM

sd_upadhyay

Intrested farm manager job.

Hello,

Haresh Doshi
Bangalore
Dear Sir,
I am Dr. Somdhar Upadhyay (M.Sc. Agri. Botany, D.Phil.) university of allahabad, U.P. presently i am working as Agriculture Farm Manager in madhugiri, Tumkur Distt. Sir if you are interested with me please give your contact details for further contact..

kallatti

farm manager

Hello,

Haresh Doshi
Bangalore
contact .........................