Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farm House Construction - Approval Process in Kodagu dist, (Coorg), Karnataka

Register

Click Here!

forestor

Hello,

We have decided to build a small farm house in Coorg, and I am not sure of the "Approvals" that I need to obtain from different authorities before starting construction. Could anyone in the group guide please? Below is what I have done till now -

- It is a Agricultural land - Coffee
- Decided on the location to construct a 700 SFT house, collected required documents (RTC, Mutation register, Income certificate, KYC docs etc etc)
- Approached Panchyat office - 3 different suggestions given as in -

1) Approach DC office, with RTC and Family Tree etc, submit an application to convert the "10" or "5" cent land, also said charges would be huge, once converted, no hassle
2) Specific to farm house - approach local Thashildhar office, submit reqd documents and relax. "Charges apply", approval may or may not come. No conversion of the land will be done. If approvals are received, property details will be added in "Panchatantra" software and all good.
3) Just go ahead and build. Complete everything, then submit an application to Panchayat office saying, now that we have built house, please provide water and power. "with charges" they will sanction it. The house details will be maintained in "Unauthorised Houses Register" in the office.

I a sure the process would be to build a house in an agri land throughout the state. If anyone has any details, would definitely help.

Thanks in advance!

drsunnymp

Hey Dhanamvmg, The link does not seem to work! Can you help us with the info please! Thank you in anticipation..

SupportTeam

Staff member
@drsunnymp --- This link no longer exists. Please post a detailed message about your requirement in a new thread, so that our members respond to you immediately.