Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

farm for sale

Register

Click Here!

36 Hectare lifestyle farm situated 22 Kilometers outside Ladismith in the Klein Karroo.Live in a crime free area with the most beautiful views of the Klein Swartberg mountain.
Farm has a three bedroom house with two bathroom both with shower and toilet. One is en suite.
Two cottages on the farm all with water and electricity (Eskom)
The farm consists of 1.5 hectare Chenin Blanc vineyard with a 50 ton quota, some apricot and peach trees and 65 white Genoa fig trees.
Water is from the Klein Swartberg Mountain and and runs straight past the the farm house.
Plenty of space to grow your own vegetables. Live your dream! Plenty of peace and quiet, sleep with your doors open.

gizzboy

Interested in knowing much about the farm

Interested in knowing much about the farm

36 Hectare lifestyle farm situated 22 Kilometers outside Ladismith in the Klein Karroo.Live in a crime free area with the most beautiful views of the Klein Swartberg mountain.
Farm has a three bedroom house with two bathroom both with shower and toilet. One is en suite.
The farm consists of 1.5 hectare Chenin Blanc vineyard with a 50 ton quota, some apricot and peach trees and 65 white Genoa fig trees.
Water is from the Klein Swartberg Mountain and and runs straight past the the farm house.
Plenty of space to grow your own vegetables. Live your dream! Plenty of peace and quiet, sleep with your doors open.

smcipl

send some more details. what is political shape of country. how much cost and how
you can transfer this property. How it is approachable.

Last edited by a moderator:

sandhu15

What is the cost of the farm, the type of soil? Also, what will be the procedure for getting a South African Visa and the expected turn around time to get the same?

midhila

Quote for 36 Hectare Farm situated at Klein. I am interested in this 36 Hectare Farm

I am interested in this 36 Hectare Farm which you intent to sell. I request you send available details including latest pictures, steps related to Transfer of name, Price Expected, Mode of Payment, Time can be given, Procedure/Hurdles in Transfer the Property to an Indian Citizen& Time Frame.

midhila

Interested, Call

I am interested in the Farm land of 35 Hectares in Klein Karroo which you intent to sell. I request you to indicate your Quote and advise us on the rest of the Process on Transfer of money& Land Title. I appreciate if you could share few recent Pictures of the Property, Google Earth Co-ordinates. Kindly indicate your convenient Time for a meeting in India before the Site Visit. your immediate response is highly appreciated. Regards,

Last edited by a moderator: