Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farm equipment for sale.

Register

Click Here!

tirunagaridc

I am leaving abroad, so need to sell unused farm equipment ASAP.
Namely: 4 kg stevia seeds enough for 4 acres germination 50-60%, 5 bundles 50-50 shade net (brand new), 2 acres worth drip irrigation (brand new), 60 pc's of 1 inch pipes (20 feet length), Rhino Power tiller (brand new), cultivator (brand new), bund former (brand new). 2kg Jatropha seeds, 2 kg jwahar seeds. Brand new brush cutter, brand new mini weeder, new boxed manual seed drill, And lot more stuff available to start the farm from scratch for just 3 lakhs only if you go shopping around you will end up paying more since I brought them on subsidy I am selling them for the same amount. Kindly mail me on if you are looking to buy

rajandiver

contact me

Hi
I am interested in the drip equipment maybe the brush cutter. kindly let me know where you are located and send me your mail id too. if possible your contact number too.
REgards
Rajan

pranaym

Hi there!
Please send me your contact info and if possible list of all equipments. I am very much interested.
Thanks
Pranay

srisahpandu

sir i am interested to buy your Power tiller

sir i am intrested to buy the power tiller pleasae give me your contact details

ramasamyrv

I am interested to buy mini weeder,seed dill,bundformer and shade net,pls mail me with detailes.

Last edited:

eshwar

Namely: 4 kg stevia seeds enough for 4 acres germination 50-60%, 5 bundles 50-50 shade net (brand new), 2 acres worth drip irrigation (brand new), 60 pc's of 1 inch pipes (20 feet length), Rhino Power tiller (brand new), cultivator (brand new), bund former (brand new). 2kg Jatropha seeds, 2 kg jwahar seeds. Brand new brush cutter, brand new mini weeder, new boxed manual seed drill, And lot more stuff available to start the farm from scratch for just 3 lakhs only if you go shopping around you will end up paying more since I brought them on subsidy I am selling them for the same amount. Kindly mail me on if you are looking to buy[/QUOTE]

I, am interested in 5 bundles 50-50 shade net (brand new), 2 acres worth drip irrigation (brand new), 60 pc's of 1 inch pipes (20 feet length), and anythis related to cattle farming, Please send me details like brochure / make, your offer price and where to collect etc, pls PM me your details.

Thanks

Eshwar