Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Job Available Farm care taker

Register

Click Here!

rubiniss

Hi.
We have 6 acres of organic farm land in thirutani location. We are looking for someone to take care of our farm. We are currently doing organic farming.
Suitable person with or without family will be paid salary and will be given accommodations along with kitchen facilities.
minimum commitment of 1 or2 years is required.
Kindly contact

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:

jkan8a5f

Hello, I’m J. Kantharaj, from Bangalore, a retired person, in normal health, having good experience in natural farming methods, can prepare needed inputs ( fertilisers / pesticides / fungicides etc organically or naturally, with native cow’s dung & urine, and other bio products given by govt agri dept at subsidised rates. Have sufficient experience & knowledge. Will stay in farm & take care of your needs at farm. If interested, you may send an email to me & we can take the matter forward.

Hi.
We have 6 acres of organic farm land in thirutani location. We are looking for someone to take care of our farm. We are currently doing organic farming.
Suitable person with or without family will be paid salary and will be given accommodations along with kitchen facilities.
Kindly contact

Thanks,
Hi sir,this is sarath,from Andhra,I am interested to co-ordinate with you,in taking care of the farm,I am 36 years old, have good knowledge about cultivation, in both organic and in organic method, hope I can give you the best for you

nisanth6

Hi.
Kindly contact

Thanks,
I am interested

chandru67

Hi.
Kindly contact

Thanks,
I am interested
Location and details