Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Fabulous,flat, fertile agricultural lands for sale in Thally near Hosur and Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

cynthia

Hello,
There are two offers of fertile, flat, red soil agricultural lands in pristine glory for sale in Thally and one in Denkanikotta near Hosur and Bangalore:

1)On Hosur-Thally road,near MMS College bus stop and Chemford School ,3 acres of fabulous land available for sale and it is suitable for starting vacation resorts or industries or green house farming.'Free current and borewell' is an added boon for this land.This land enjoys a cool climate suitable for all kinds of farming. This is a freehold property with clear title.

2)On Hosur-Thally main road near Chemford school 4 acres of fertile red soil agricultural land with a borewell and free current is available for sale.This is a freehold property and this is suitable for farming,resorts, or industries.This is a modest offer in a well developed location where real estate business is in its peak.

3)There is an offer of 1.75 acres of fertile ,flat, red soil agricultural land in an incredibly great location in Denkanikotta near Hosur and Bangalore.When Real Estate business is in its peak in this area with Layouts mushrooming nearby and a futuristic huge poultry farm functioning adjacent to this land in 5 acres with more than 50 labourers working round the clock, this is an excellent offer for anyone who would like to enjoy a salubrious climate like that of Simla and would like to take to farming or start industries.This is a freehold property with clear title.This land is fully fenced with a huge gate and it has a very long road frontage with a 50 feet road.

If anyone in India or abroad is interested in buying contact me in mobile-09884460091 or email: cynthiathangamoni@yahoo.co.uk

Last edited:

cynthia

Sir,
If you give your contact details I can have a direct call /link to discuss with you about all the three lands and their rates
-Cynthia
contact me in my mobile or email

sayujsmenon

Hello,
There are two offers of fertile, flat, red soil agricultural lands in pristine glory for sale in Thally and one in Denkanikotta near Hosur and Bangalore:

1)On Hosur-Thally road,near MMS College bus stop and Chemford School ,3 acres of fabulous land available for sale and it is suitable for starting vacation resorts or industries or green house farming.'Free current and borewell' is an added boon for this land.This land enjoys a cool climate suitable for all kinds of farming. This is a freehold property with clear title.

2)On Hosur-Thally main road near Chemford school 4 acres of fertile red soil agricultural land with a borewell and free current is available for sale.This is a freehold property and this is suitable for farming,resorts, or industries.This is a modest offer in a well developed location where real estate business is in its peak.

3)There is an offer of 1.75 acres of fertile ,flat, red soil agricultural land in an incredibly great location in Denkanikotta near Hosur and Bangalore.When Real Estate business is in its peak in this area with Layouts mushrooming nearby and a futuristic huge poultry farm functioning adjacent to this land in 5 acres with more than 50 labourers working round the clock, this is an excellent offer for anyone who would like to enjoy a salubrious climate like that of Simla and would like to take to farming or start industries.This is a freehold property with clear title.This land is fully fenced with a huge gate and it has a very long road frontage with a 50 feet road.

If anyone in India or abroad is interested in buying contact me in mobile-09884460091 or email: cynthiathangamoni@yahoo.co.uk
Hi Cynthia,

Could you please mail me the rates and pictures of the lands?

sayujsmenon@gmail.com