Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Exporter from India: Peanut butter, Agro products, Indian spices & Animal feed

Register

Click Here!

saagagro

We are exporters of Peanut kernels, Peanuts in shell, Peanut Butter, Papad, Red Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, Coriander Powder, Black Pepper, Fenugreek Seeds, Fennel Seeds, Celery Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Mustard Seeds and Many Other Commodities and Spices. Also we deal in cattle and poultry feed as Cotton Seed Oilcake, Soybean Meal, Barley, Rapeseed etc.
We offer the products with good quality, high yield and latest crop at competitive price.

pandithurai

Sandal wood seedlings in bulk

Dear sir,

We are supplying Sandal wood seedlings in bulk and other plants as you need, please call us for any requirement of any seedlings

Thanks and regards
Pandithurai K
Sunlight Enterprises
Tamil Nadu
India
Mobile Phone - +91 9500343810
Email : pandithurai@hotmail.com

behuriaagrofarm

Black turmeric rhizomes, planting materials are available.

Dear sir,
We can provide you the best quality planting materials of Curcuma caesia/ Black turmeric/ Kali haldi. Contact us for details of plantation and planting materials. Please feel free to contact us at 09776211145 or mail to us at behuriaagro@yahoo.com Please provide us your contact details.
Waiting for your quick response.
Thanking you

Ashutosh Behuria 09776211145
Berhuria Agro Farm, Bhubaneswar
behuriaagro@yahoo.com

Last edited:

david12

Hi saagagro,

Thanks for sharing this information.

I want to purchase red chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder in large quantity.

So will you provide your contact details so that I can contact you?

Thanks in advance

sumac spice

Last edited:

joyce2201

We are exporters of Peanut kernels, Peanuts in shell, Peanut Butter, Papad, Red Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, Coriander Powder, Black Pepper, Fenugreek Seeds, Fennel Seeds, Celery Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Mustard Seeds and Many Other Commodities and Spices. Also we deal in cattle and poultry feed as Cotton Seed Oilcake, Soybean Meal, Barley, Rapeseed etc.
We offer the products with good quality, high yield and latest crop at competitive price.
Hi,

I am a seller of Spices in New York.I want to purchase this Indian spices from you.

So at what price you will sell out this spices?