Export coconut, coffee, rubber, pepper

Register

tinatran

Dear Sirs
I would like to introduce to ourselves as exporters agriculture and having amount of experience in foreign trade. we are interested in extending our market to around the world. if you have any question or further information about our company please let us know.
I hope we can cooperate together to have the good relationship for the next business in the future.
thank you and best wish to you and your family
i look forward to receiving feedback from you soon.
Best Regards
Tina Tran
Business Staff

Last edited by a moderator:

agrogreens

Your offer

Y look outside the country when there is enough demand here. I m mostly interested in spices, pepper from your range. Let me have offer for the same.

U can get my details from the net as it is not allowed to post contact info on this forum.

Manish koshal
agro greens
new delhi

shan0404

Dear Sirs
I would like to introduce to ourselves as exporters agriculture and having amount of experience in foreign trade. we are interested in extending our market to around the world. if you have any question or further information about our company please let us know.
I hope we can cooperate together to have the good relationship for the next business in the future.
thank you and best wish to you and your family
i look forward to receiving feedback from you soon.
Best Regards
Tina Tran
Business Staff
Hi

We can supply coconut and allied products. Kindly revert with your requirement to furnish more details.

Thanks & Best regards

agriagri

Re Coconut products

Dear sir,
we are the leading manufacture and supplier of the all kind of coconut products pls free to contact
regards