Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Excellent Job for Farm Supervisors/Managers

Register

Click Here!

peddisetty

Hello,
We are looking for excellent farm managers/supervisors who are passionate about agriculture. Compensation is : Base salary + Performance Bonus + Profit sharing. We are looking for people with entrepreneurial skills and business motivated who can get things done. We can help you with house, and other benefits. We want people who can be with us for a long time. We will give opportunities to make more money (by bringing profits to us, you will get a share of it ). Farm location is in Guntur District and Prakasham District. When you travel, your expenses will be paid ( Train, Meals, Etc).

Strong serious candidates, please apply. Send me your resumes
You should have at least 2 yrs of experience. However, if you have burning desire for farming and no experience, you can apply.

Regards,
Raj Peddisetty.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dear sir/madem

This is Anjireddy,
MBA with two years experiance in coromandel international ltd,as a Retail store manager.
Hear i requesting you that please provide farm details(i.e daryfarm ar organic farm...etc).

Thanks & Regads,
P.AnJI reddy,

Last edited by a moderator:

Farm Manager / Farm consultant

Plaease let me know in case any such proposals / opportunity available around 100 or 200 k.m around Bangalore.

Krishna