Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Excellent Business opportunity 2 invest 4Lacs & earn 40k/month from SNACKZ Franchise

Register

Click Here!

vinayc1963

Hi Sirisha, please let me have details of the franchise on my mail -

Hi Guys,
I am Sirisha working at the senior level in a reputed IT company in Bangalore. Let me have a small interaction with all of my friends who are into “IT” with a simple questionnaire. All of you ask the same questions to yourself as below. Do

1.You want to do something different & achieve big in life apart from the present boring job?

2. You want to be your own boss and are tired of the current target oriented stressful job??

3. You want to do paradigm shift leaving your current job & succeed in some other business without changing your present lifestyle & income???

4. You want to find a business which is already a part of well established industry & just want to reap the profits as soon you start it????

5. You have that zeal & passion to write your own success story and make your dreams come true?????

6. You want to find a business where you can earn more than 10-25% per month return on investment, where the investment being as low as Rs 4 Lakhs & returns as high as more than Rs 1 Lakh per month (Rs 40,000 minimum guaranteed)????

If your answer to all these above questions is "YES" and think that these are the same questions which have tickled your mind at any point of time, then let me tell you, in horticulture, Banana is one of the oldest and largest fruit crop cultivated all over India. Banana is processed into chips and consumed round the year by people of all ages from all income groups. This alternative snack food is gaining popularity as a nutritional processed food item. That’s why we planned to established an exclusive Banana “FOOD PROCESSING UNIT” wherein we process banana into 20+ Flavored Chips varieties, Banana Dry Fruit and Banana Sweet.

For value addition to our franchise, we have also added a Soft-drink vending machine which dispenses 8 flavored drinks at a time (can be customized for more than 100+ flavors as per the requirement). Our machines come with one year warranty and are manufactured with state of art technology with imported valves, sturdy enough for rough & tough handling. All the flavors we supply are Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) approved and tested in government labs and lots more new and exciting flavors are coming up in near future.

Franchise

“SNACKZ”, a brand promoted by "SIRI FOODS", has now started franchising pan-India and looking for some self motivated young, dynamic & energetic individuals with a thrive to succeed high in life.

Why “SNACKZ” Franchise?

• The Food & Beverages Industry is growing at a steady rate of 28% (as per report) annually. This is the best opportunity for you to invest and reap benefits by being part of a growing industry.
• You run a business which is ready-made and already structured from the day one. Hence, risks are reduced by operating as a franchisee rather than start on one’s own.
• “SNACKZ” treats you as a business-partner, enabling you to share your views & suggestions which can benefit both.
• You get the privilege of having Brand equity at your door steps.
• You get a lifetime business opportunity having an unlimited earning potential as “SNACKZ” has restricted itself to only 20 Franchisee outlets in Bangalore for maintaining highest standards of quality.
• Extensive hands-on training program, operational & training supports.

“SNACKZ” Franchisee Profile

• Prior experience in the Food industry or background will help but not necessary.
• A “SNACKZ” franchisee is not just an investor; he treats himself as a business partner, whereby he makes his presence felt in his store to ensure that sales targets are met.
• Area required to setup a Franchisee would be 250-300Sq.Ft wherein all the infrastructure development (Interiors) & Brand promotion would be done by us.
• Capability to invest only Rs 4 Lakhs for the Business Model with an assured monthly Income of 15-25% per month on the investment amount.

TERMS & CONDITIONS

1. Basic Trade discount (Profit Margin) of 25% allowed from the basic price(M.R.P).
2. Additional Trade discount of 5% is given as "Annual Bonus".
3. Local Taxes extra as applicable
4. Transportation Extra.
5. 100% Payment in Advance through Bank.
6. Delivery time 2 days.

Our first Franchise “ENRICO CHIPS CORNER” is opened at VIRUDHUNAGAR, Tamil Nadu is doing good business. Many more stores are opening up in Bellary, Bijapur, Tumkur, Bidar, Bangalore, Vijaywada, Ananthpur, Karnool, Hyderabad, Chennai, Madurai, Ahmednagar, Mumbai, Nashik & Pune very soon. So, for "SNACKZ" Franchise Initiation Process (How to get Started), do write to us at sirisha310883@gmail.com.

Warm Regards,
Sirisha Chandrashekar,
Siri Foods, Bangalore
Hi Sirisha, please let me have details of the franchise on my mail - vinaychaturvedi.ind@gmail.com

Regards
Vinay Chaturvedi

banadesh

HI

Hi Guys,
I am Sirisha working at the senior level in a reputed IT company in Bangalore. Let me have a small interaction with all of my friends who are into “IT” with a simple questionnaire. All of you ask the same questions to yourself as below. Do

1.You want to do something different & achieve big in life apart from the present boring job?

2. You want to be your own boss and are tired of the current target oriented stressful job??

3. You want to do paradigm shift leaving your current job & succeed in some other business without changing your present lifestyle & income???

4. You want to find a business which is already a part of well established industry & just want to reap the profits as soon you start it????

5. You have that zeal & passion to write your own success story and make your dreams come true?????

6. You want to find a business where you can earn more than 10-25% per month return on investment, where the investment being as low as Rs 4 Lakhs & returns as high as more than Rs 1 Lakh per month (Rs 40,000 minimum guaranteed)????

If your answer to all these above questions is "YES" and think that these are the same questions which have tickled your mind at any point of time, then let me tell you, in horticulture, Banana is one of the oldest and largest fruit crop cultivated all over India. Banana is processed into chips and consumed round the year by people of all ages from all income groups. This alternative snack food is gaining popularity as a nutritional processed food item. That’s why we planned to established an exclusive Banana “FOOD PROCESSING UNIT” wherein we process banana into 20+ Flavored Chips varieties, Banana Dry Fruit and Banana Sweet.

For value addition to our franchise, we have also added a Soft-drink vending machine which dispenses 8 flavored drinks at a time (can be customized for more than 100+ flavors as per the requirement). Our machines come with one year warranty and are manufactured with state of art technology with imported valves, sturdy enough for rough & tough handling. All the flavors we supply are Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) approved and tested in government labs and lots more new and exciting flavors are coming up in near future.

Franchise

“SNACKZ”, a brand promoted by "SIRI FOODS", has now started franchising pan-India and looking for some self motivated young, dynamic & energetic individuals with a thrive to succeed high in life.

Why “SNACKZ” Franchise?

• The Food & Beverages Industry is growing at a steady rate of 28% (as per report) annually. This is the best opportunity for you to invest and reap benefits by being part of a growing industry.
• You run a business which is ready-made and already structured from the day one. Hence, risks are reduced by operating as a franchisee rather than start on one’s own.
• “SNACKZ” treats you as a business-partner, enabling you to share your views & suggestions which can benefit both.
• You get a lifetime business opportunity having an unlimited earning potential as “SNACKZ” has restricted itself to only 20 Franchisee outlets in Bangalore for maintaining highest standards of quality.

• Prior experience in the Food industry or background will help but not necessary.
• A “SNACKZ” franchisee is not just an investor; he treats himself as a business partner, whereby he makes his presence felt in his store to ensure that sales targets are met.
• Area required to setup a Franchisee would be 250-300Sq.Ft wherein all the infrastructure development (Interiors) & Brand promotion would be done by us.
• Capability to invest only Rs 4 Lakhs for the Business Model with an assured monthly Income of 15-25% per month on the investment amount.

TERMS & CONDITIONS

1. Basic Trade discount (Profit Margin) of 25% allowed from the basic price(M.R.P).
4. Transportation Extra.
6. Delivery time 2 days.

Our first Franchise “ENRICO CHIPS CORNER” is opened at VIRUDHUNAGAR, Tamil Nadu is doing good business. Many more stores are opening up in Bellary, Bijapur, Tumkur, Bidar, Bangalore, Vijaywada, Ananthpur, Karnool, Hyderabad, Chennai, Madurai, Ahmednagar, Mumbai, Nashik & Pune very soon. So, for "SNACKZ" Franchise Initiation Process (How to get Started), do write to us at sirisha310883@gmail.com.

Warm Regards,
Sirisha Chandrashekar,
Siri Foods, Bangalore

HELLO ;

Sirisha C Hope you are doing good & thank you very much about the Business opportunity to letting us know .Yes Im interested to know about the "SNACKZ" Franchise Initiation Process & How to get Started at Bangalore RR nagar, plz do reply to my mail at bandesh84@gmail.com.

Best Regards
Banadesh

jayaprakashnc

Need more information on this

Hi Guys,

Franchise

Why “SNACKZ” Franchise?

TERMS & CONDITIONS

4. Transportation Extra.
6. Delivery time 2 days.

Our first Franchise “ENRICO CHIPS CORNER” is opened at VIRUDHUNAGAR, Tamil Nadu is doing great business. Many more stores are opening up in Bellary, Bijapur, Tumkur, Bidar, Bangalore, Vijaywada, Ananthpur, Karnool, Hyderabad, Chennai, Madurai, Ahmednagar, Mumbai, Nashik & Pune very soon. So, for "SNACKZ" Franchise Initiation Process (How to get Started), do write to us at sirisha310883@gmail.com.

Warm Regards,
Sirisha Chandrashekar,
Siri Foods, Bangalore
Dear Sirisha,
Want to know the complete details about ur "SNACKZ" franchise. I have sent my email id through PM. Please mail me the details.

regards,
Jayaprakash Nallani

deepak swamy

Dear Madam,
I am Deepak from Tumkur, I have 10 years experience as a District sales executive. I am interesting to take dealership of your product. Please help me to contact you. I am ready to invest 2 to 5 laks My contact no is 9686701461 / 9880451213

Last edited:

saxenanitin10

looking for franchise in Hyderabad

hi my name is Nitin, i am looking for getting a machine or franchise for your product.. call me on 8308285144

seenu999

I am part of a very successful, multi-national business and focusing to expand globally in BIG level. I am looking for ambitious, strong minded, & committed individuals as my working business partners.

This business needs (a) small investment (b) 5 to 10 hours in a week (c) communication with active persons involved in this business,
Interested, please respond with Name-Location(City,State &Country)-Email Id- and your Cell no. to my cell number 9381463435 or 9600042376 or to my email id seenutopoftheworld@gmail.com

Are you interested, to help others and make extra income, at your spare time? Are you open-minded to make additional income from an alternate source? Are you willing to learn & change, innovative approaches, without disturbing your present assignments?

I am confident about your positive mind and I need one hour of your valuable time to discuss.

Interested, please respond with Name-Location(City,State &Country)-Email Id- and your Cell no. to my cell number 9381463435 or 9600042376 or to my email id seenutopoftheworld@gmail.com

You are where you are today as a result of the decisions you have made in the past, And where you will be in the next five years will depend on the decisions you will make today.

seenu999

I am part of a very successful, multi-national business and focusing to expand globally in BIG level. I am looking for ambitious, strong minded, & committed individuals as my working business partners.

This business needs (a) small investment (b) 5 to 10 hours in a week (c) communication with active persons involved in this business,

Are you interested, to help others and make extra income, at your spare time? Are you open-minded to make additional income from an alternate source? Are you willing to learn & change, innovative approaches, without disturbing your present assignments?

I am confident about your positive mind and I need one hour of your valuable time to discuss.

You are where you are today as a result of the decisions you have made in the past, And where you will be in the next five years will depend on the decisions you will make today.

seenu999

turn your spare time to earn passive income

siriagrotechinc

Dear All my Friends,
Greetings to all of u from Sirisha Chandrashekar. It all started on the evening of 04th December 2012, around 3.5 years back when I thought of one simple business model and posted the following content as the link below,
http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/wanted/101621-excellent-business-opportunity-2-invest-4lacs-earn-40k-month-snackz-franchise.html
The post was something like this….
Excellent Business opportunity 2 invests just Rs 4 Lakhs & earn 40k/month from “SNACKZ" Franchise
Hi Guys,

If your answer to all these above questions is "YES" and think that these are the same questions which have tickled your mind at any point of time, then join us in “SNACKZ Franchise”

To this post, group of Medical students responded immediately and within a week, we opened up one franchise in Virudhunagar, Tamilnadu with the name ‘’Enrico Chips Corner’’. It started really very well but within 3 months they didn’t concentrate seriously on the business being Doctors. We were also not able to support them fully as I was onsite (in US) that time, held up with lot of job responsibilities and family commitments. But now we r back to concentrate fully in this business full-time.

In these 3.5 years, we have received 748 serious leads /inquires regarding our ‘’SNACKZ’’ franchise. Thanks a lot to all for this overwhelming response shown in joining us as our Business Associate by taking-up “SNACKZ” franchise.
Now, let me explain u all about our “SNACKZ Franchise”, concept which is an exclusive store with a mix & match preposition of “Savories & Beverages’’. Hence our store would be stuffed with the best of condiments, mixtures, Banana products such as Banana chips, cut chips, wafer chips of different flavors, Banana fruit chips, Banana sweet, Banana dry fruit etc. Also along with that, we would have 10 best Soda flavors (which can also be customized for more than 50+ flavors as per the requirement), 5 best fresh Sugarcane juice flavors and hot beverages such as Tea, Coffee, Badam Milk, Lemon Tea etc. as the value addition in our franchise. Being based in Bangalore, our first store is now open at Yelahanka and we are planning to open more no. of stores in metros such as Bangalore, Chennai & Hyderabad & tier II cities of south India also.
The choice of having the vending machines (.i.e Soda vending machine, Sugarcane juice machine & Tea/Coffee vending machine) would be a pure choice of the franchise owner and also depends on the location of the franchise. Our vending machines are sourced from best manufacturers and come with two years of free service warranty. All the flavors we supply are Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) approved and tested in government labs and also lots more new and exciting flavors are coming up in near future.

Franchise

“SNACKZ”, a brand promoted by "SIRI FOODS", a subsidiary of Siri Agrotech Inc, has now started franchising pan-India and looking for some self motivated young, dynamic & energetic individuals with a thrive to succeed high in life.

Why “SNACKZ” Franchise?

• You get a lifetime business opportunity having an unlimited earning potential as “SNACKZ” has restricted itself to only 20 Franchisee outlets in Bangalore, Chennai & Hyderabad and 2 Franchisee outlets in Tier II cities each for maintaining highest standards of quality.

• Area required to setup a Franchisee would be 200-300 Sq.Ft wherein all the infrastructure development (Interiors) & Brand promotion would be done by us.
• Capability to invest just Rs 5 Lakhs for the Business Model with an assured monthly Income of 10-25% per month on the investment amount.

TERMS & CONDITIONS

1. Basic Trade discount (Profit Margin) of 25% allowed from the basic price (M.R.P).
2. Additional Trade discount of 10% is given as "Annual Bonus".
4. Transportation Extra.
6. Delivery time 2-3 days.

Kindly mail us and drop ur contact details for a detailed discussion and meeting to start the “SNACKZ” Franchise.

Warm Regards,
Sirisha Chandrashekar,
Siri Foods, Bangalore

ramesh_72

Hi Guys,

Franchise

Why “SNACKZ” Franchise?

TERMS & CONDITIONS

4. Transportation Extra.
6. Delivery time 2 days.

Warm Regards,
Sirisha Chandrashekar,
Siri Foods, Bangalore
Dear Sirish,
Pl share the details of SNACKZ franchise to rameshicici72@gmail.com
Thanks
Ramesh