Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

eucalyptus or teak - which tree to cultivate ?

Register

Click Here!

uma yadav

Plz let me know which tree to plant eucalyptus or teak .

i have my ancestor land in north india U P which i dont want to sale hence i have a decided to cultivate something which will give some good return. When i was enquiring ,doing my research i have come across the tree plantation like eucalyptus or teak .
Approx i can accommodate 8000 tree in my land .How much will be the returns i will get after 10 years .

Which plant will give more returns .

I need some advice .

ksv1959

Resp.Umaa ji namaskar,
As you desired to make some plantation in your ancestral agricultural land for about 10 years period ,I can suggest you for Poplar plantation which can be matured and harvested twice[five years rotation] and will give you a fair return/ yield per acre about 4.00 to 6.00 lacs by planting trees@250-300 per acre.Spacious plantation will accomodate inter crop cultivation like sugar cane/wheat etc.If you opt for Eucalyptus/teak plantation it will return you once and inter cropping will not possible. So if you have proper water sources/tubewells then go for poplars.Will you please tell me your farm location ? I can provide you some suitable clones/planting material. mob. 9315864639.

kripal singh, Karnal

info6133

Dear Shri. Uma Yadav ji, We can provide you the right guidance and advisory. We deal in Tissue culture Teak which are cultivated in our lab near Bangalore. Our Teak trees grow a full length with very good quality yield in just 8 to 10 years. About 400 trees can be planted in an acre. In 8 to 10 years, each tree would yield around 30 Cubic ft. (Cft.) of wood. Left longer, in 12 years 50 Cft. You can calculate the revenue based on the rate of Teak wood (good estimate would be to consider Rs. 2000 per Cft.). The returns are hence substantial and we would recommend trying our Tissue Culture Teak. During the 10 year period, you can carry out inter-cropping with a variety of cultivation and we can guide you on the same based on temperature, altitude and weather conditions, water sources etc. You can get more details on our site - http://www.madhuvana.org/gallery and http://www.madhuvana.org/about

Please contact us on: (0)9108283701, (0)9740176124

rishabh tiwari

EARNIG OF FARMER FROM TISSUE CULTURE TEAK PLANTATION
dear sir the cost of one plant is 110 rs
if u prchase 100 plant they cost 11000 rs
grow in 6 - 7 yrs
with 18 cbf wood each plant
cost of one cuf teak wood is 2000 in local market
2000 x 18 cuf from one plant = 36,000 /plant

100 plant x 36000 = 36,00000 rs thirty six lakhs

टीसु कलचर सागवान फार्मिंग से किसान की कमाही.

टीसु कलचर सागवान से किसान कम समय में जादा पूंजी कमा सकता है इसकी जानकारी इस तरह है

1एकड़ में लगभग 500 प्लांट 3 मी x 3 मी की दूरी पर लगाये

आज के क्रय बिक्रय बाजार में सागवान की लकड़ी की कीमत कम से कम 2000/घन फीट है 2000/cubic feet

एक प्लांट 6 -7 साल में तयार हो जाता है .

1 प्लांट से लगभग 18-2० घन फीट लकड़ी तयार होती है

एक प्लांट से किसान की आमदनी लगभग 2000 x 18 = 36००० रुपये

500 प्लांट से लगभग 36000 X 500 =180,00000 रुपये

कम समय और कम पूंजी में करोडपती बनने का एकमात्र उपाय सागवान टीसु कलचर फार्मिंग
देर न करे आज ही संपर्क करे. कम लागत मात्र 55००० रुपये में करोडो कमाए
Term and condition
* यह प्रोजेक्ट केवल सागवान टीसु कलचर फार्मिंग के लिए है
* कंपनी केवल ट्रेड मार्क वाले प्लांट की ही जिमेदारी लेती है

कृपया किसानो से निवेदन है की जिन प्लांट में निचे दिए हुआ निशानवाला

इस्टीकर न लगा हो तो कृपया उन प्लांट को ना ले .कम्पनी को इसकी जानकारी दे

एक प्लांट की कीमत मात्र ११० रुपय
Planting Methods :
Teak can be planted at 2.5m x 3 m or 3m x 3m espacement. It can also be raised along with agricultural crops at a spacing of 4m x 4m or 5m x 5m.
• Plough lands thoroughly and level it of. Mark the areas for pit digging by alignment and staking.
• Dig pits of 45 x 45 x 45 cm sizes. Refill the soil after seasoning and mixing with Farm Yard Manure and insecticides. On poor gravely sites, replace the pit soil by good soil.
• Use pre sprouted stumps or polypots for planting.
• Firm up the soil after planting and apply irrigation wherever necessary.
• Apply 100 g of compost fertiliser in pit at the time of planting and thereafter in split doses or as per the fertility status of soil.
• Carry out weeding operations regularly. Weeding may be carried out @ 3 operations in the first year, 2 operations in second year and one operation in the third year.
• Carry out soil working periodically for better growth of plants. One working in the Ist year and two workings in 2 nd and 3rd year may be adequate.
• Debudding in the initial years may be done to improve the quality of timber.
Irrigation:
Study has revealed that, irrigation during stress period boosts the growth of the plants. Irrigation should be followed by weeding (3,2,1) and adequate soil working. Two doses of fertiliser (in the month of August & September) @ 50 gm per plant of NPK (15:15:15) may be provided every year upto three years. By increasing the inputs of irrigation and frequent thinning, it is possible to increase the rate of diameter growth.

dear sir plz call us for more detail thank,s

Last edited by a moderator: