Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted English vegetables and Indian exotic fruits.

Register

Click Here!

English vegetables and Indian exotic fruits.
Posted by SupportTeam
Monday, October 14, 2019 - 03:00 PM
Until: Monday, October 14, 2019 - 03:15 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Asia/Kolkata)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Asia/Kolkata

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

mcshenoy

I am Chandramouli Shenoy, a wholesale fruits vendor based in Mangalore, Karnataka. I have been in this trade since 26 years. Over a period of time I've noticed lot of changes over customers preferences and demand.
There has been good demand for imported exotic fruits which arrive from all over the globe.
Customers are happy paying extra rupee for good quality, graded by size, colour neatly packed materials.
I am interested to add English vegetables namely broccoli, celery, zucchini, color capsicum, lettuce, mini tomatoes, baby carrot, baby corn, mushrooms etc and speciality vegetables. I'm looking in for good source, supplier for my needs.
I'm also looking for good quality Indian exotic fruits.

Last edited by a moderator:

lachuvj

Can i supply your needed quality materials for your source tell me the detail quantity details! I Then I will export upto your needs! I

mcshenoy

my contact number is XXXXX.
Posting contact details in public not allowed in the forum. Please use private message to share contact details. Click on Username > start conversation.

jayanthk

I am Chandramouli Shenoy, a wholesale fruits vendor based in Mangalore, Karnataka. I have been in this trade since 26 years. Over a period of time I've noticed lot of changes over customers preferences and demand.
There has been good demand for imported exotic fruits which arrive from all over the globe.
Customers are happy paying extra rupee for good quality, graded by size, colour neatly packed materials.
I am interested to add English vegetables namely broccoli, celery, zucchini, color capsicum, lettuce, mini tomatoes, baby carrot, baby corn, mushrooms etc and speciality vegetables. I'm looking in for good source, supplier for my needs.
we supply vegetable directly from farmers of Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh only to increase incomes to farmers.your requirement may informed to enable us from farmers.we are commercial or for profit but to help the farmers.An MOU with FPOs also can be entered to develop your business and to support farmers.
Jayanth

umesha77

Give
your Contact no. or mail me

motin

Please contact me. I am near Kasargod. Rumbutan, Philasan, Abiu, Passion fruit, Dragon fruit, Sour sop, etc

vijay1112

Hi Sir,

With due respect to your wast experience in trade, was just curious to know whether you are interested in good quality of Apple ? we can supply in bulk. We are startup company and looking for good buyers.

Vijay Kumar
Agrifeast International Pvt Ltd

mcshenoy

Hi Sir,

With due respect to your wast experience in trade, was just curious to know whether you are interested in good quality of Apple ? we can supply in bulk. We are startup company and looking for good buyers.

Vijay Kumar
Agrifeast International Pvt Ltd
what all kinds of apple you supply and also please mention the source location.

vijay1112

Hi Sir,

Thanks for your quick response, We supply Indian apple..Like Shopian Apple, Delicious, Kulu Delicious, And the source is from Shopian region, Kashmir.

Please let us know your intrests and what would be your buying quantity.

mcshenoy

As of now I have supplier/ Partner from the same region and based in Delhi. I Will contact you if my requirement exceeds his supply.

vijay1112

As of now I have supplier/ Partner from the same region and based in Delhi. I Will contact you if my requirement exceeds his supply.
However he is from Delhi, i am not really sure how does he charge!..Please let me know the Quantity you are buying on regular basis, also let me know the prices that he is quoting.