Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Emu :- Is Emu Business done in India a hype.

Register

Click Here!

marklin_in

Hi,
Is the Emu farming a hype?

I went to websites were I don't see a correct advise from any experts about the future of the business.

Everyone just interested to sell the 3months old chick and earn profit.

By seeing this it seems there is no future of this business and rates are extermely high.

The person who has established this business is interested to earn profit but not looking at the future.

People who consumed Emu meat are not satified (not tasty) with it and Emu oil also not up to mark as it is hyped.

There is no govn interest in this. Earlier NABARD was giving loan and now it is stoped.

So we would like a experts advise not the people who have already set-up the farm and just interested in profits.

jm_emu

Have you thought of why still there are emu farms in developed world, like US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. If this business is not found to be successful they won't be doing it. It is sustainable, so they are continuing till today.

Why don't you check my blog for more realistic information.
Emu Farming

People are doing business by their own conviction. If they don't, they will quit soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

zakirvakil

Dear friend.

In my humble opinion... "wait and watch"

Within 1-2 years will know is it hype or reality.

No matter you comes first or last in market as this market governed by quality not brand.
and you don't have to find customers as it can be sold in market as it is emerged.

vidyasankar25

Hi,
Is the Emu farming a hype?

I went to websites were I don't see a correct advise from any experts about the future of the business.

Everyone just interested to sell the 3months old chick and earn profit.

By seeing this it seems there is no future of this business and rates are extermely high.

The person who has established this business is interested to earn profit but not looking at the future.

People who consumed Emu meat are not satified (not tasty) with it and Emu oil also not up to mark as it is hyped.

There is no govn interest in this. Earlier NABARD was giving loan and now it is stoped.

So we would like a experts advise not the people who have already set-up the farm and just interested in profits.
Hi,
Please dont propose any false objective unless you studied the facts and realities of the Emu Industry. If you are really interested in the farming the study the facts completely.
Nabard has never provided loans nor is providing Loans for Farming directly.
Loans are provided only through the operating lead banks in your functional area. Try to prepare a financially viable project and speak with your Banks.
Also the meat is so good we are & would never be able to supply the meat or oil unless you have a proper clearing stock in your hand.
I humbly repeat again do not spread wrong informations
Regards,
Vidyasankar.N
Pan Emu Farm
Shanarpatty
Dindigul
Tanilnadu
India. 624304
+919994089118

c_ananda_reddy

To whom people supports the emu farm in india,

Still you people are talking in generic way. You are not mentioning the actuals and you are not answering the questions.

In india, If the future is very good, then still many questions are unclear. like 1. where to sell the emu meat, emu eggs, other emy properites.
2. who is regulating/controling the rates of emu products.
3. Do we have processing units to extract the emu oil, emu meat, other stuff.
4. Do we have gov regulated exporting system for emu to ohter countries.

e.t.c

I am one of the person who loves the emu farming and more intersted in this field.

I agree with Vidya Sagar, in the most of websites they hyped this emu farming in india. AFAIK, In the internet, So far I never seen one person intersed in buying the eggs/chicks/emu properties like oil, meat. If search in google, everying is selling the things.

Thanks!!
Ananda Reddy C

sony_ppp

hi,
YES EMU FARMING IS HYPED. i am seeing many people are writing that they want to sell their birds, but i think no body are buying the birds.
Why every one r behind emu farming??? think many times before getting in to it. know the real market of the emu bird???

c_ananda_reddy

Hi Ngopa2009,

When you say contact me, then people would expect contact info correct, like e-mail id, mobile no.

Please provide them.

Thanks!!
Ananda Reddy C

suhail san

want to contat you.Please provide your contact detail. me@09540773001

Dear Mr Ananda,
i have read many of your post and i felt that it is fact that EMU farming has been hyped in India.
I want to discuss this matter with you.
Please let me know your contact no sop that we can discussed in detail

Regards,
Mohd Suhail
@09540773001
To whom people supports the emu farm in india,

Still you people are talking in generic way. You are not mentioning the actuals and you are not answering the questions.

In india, If the future is very good, then still many questions are unclear. like 1. where to sell the emu meat, emu eggs, other emy properites.
2. who is regulating/controling the rates of emu products.
3. Do we have processing units to extract the emu oil, emu meat, other stuff.
4. Do we have gov regulated exporting system for emu to ohter countries.

e.t.c

I am one of the person who loves the emu farming and more intersted in this field.

I agree with Vidya Sagar, in the most of websites they hyped this emu farming in india. AFAIK, In the internet, So far I never seen one person intersed in buying the eggs/chicks/emu properties like oil, meat. If search in google, everying is selling the things.

Thanks!!
Ananda Reddy C