Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

EMU farming subsidys

Register

Click Here!

syashodhan

Resp sir,

Want to know the Bank list which will provide bank loan.

Also want to know subsidy in percentage received from govt bank

Regards,
Yashodhan

ashokd23

subsidary for emu

Hi

All nationalized banks will give you the loans for emu farming. Mostly Andhra banks are giving more loans. All the best

vidyasankar25

The emu farming subsidys are released in the following manner for the loans released by the nationalized and government banks.
For establishing an Emu birds farm alone ==== 50% on the interest towards the purchase cost of birds.
For establishing the Hatcheries along with farm ==== 50% on the interest towards the purchase cost of birds and 100% subsidy on interest on the cost of hatcheries and other capitalisation cost.
Note :
We are eligible for subsidy only if we repay the loan properly during the first year, it is the bank manager who has to forward the subsidy application to NABARD. It is also the the sole decretion of the Nabard officials to sanction the subsidy.
Vidyasankar.N
Pan Emu Farms
+919994089118
vidyasankar25@gmail.com

hemakumark

Hi

All nationalized banks will give you the loans for emu farming. Mostly Andhra banks are giving more loans. All the best
Sir,
How much money will i invest for initial.How much value will i give surety.Please send this manor details.I like this farming.

Regards,
Hema Kumar.