Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

emu details

Register

Click Here!

nuzrajesh

Dear sir,
I am interested in the Emu farm, can you please send me the details of emu and how much we have to invest to start and how can we sell or export it.
how many acres land required

Please send me the details of this/any website is there
Thankyou,
rajesh
engineer

kirti s

Emu farming

Dear sir,

Emu cultivation is gaining more importance these days because of the popularity of follwoing Emu products
Emu Birds, Emu Oil, Emu Leather, Emu Eggs, Emu Meat, etc. Emu products are rich in proten and low cholestrol content high productivity than any other livestock.

The land which is not suitable can be used for emu rareing, the area need to be covered with shade nut and 80 Emus can be placed in 1 acre land. the cost of meet around Rs.400/kg, eggs also at grated demond hatchery facility may be taken up for successfull business. emu oil cost around Rs.400 for 100 ml and most importantly life span of Emu bird is 40yrs its start layeing egg for 18 months.so it can be taken up as prominent business.

Regards

Kirti

nisarg_farming

nisarg animal farming pvt ltd working in the field of emu bird farming we have a emu project of 2,10,000 with buy back aggrement of eggs call us....
Please contact...........

Last edited by a moderator:

cravi

Bogus Prices

Can you please name the place and contact person (any where in India) where emu meat is being purchased at Rs.400/kg?
Also can you name one restaurant (any where in India) which is offering emu meat on its menu and the price of that dish if possible?

Can you please let us know the place and contact person (any where in India) where you can sell the emu oil?

Dear sir,

Emu cultivation is gaining more importance these days because of the popularity of follwoing Emu products
Emu Birds, Emu Oil, Emu Leather, Emu Eggs, Emu Meat, etc. Emu products are rich in proten and low cholestrol content high productivity than any other livestock.

The land which is not suitable can be used for emu rareing, the area need to be covered with shade nut and 80 Emus can be placed in 1 acre land. the cost of meet around Rs.400/kg, eggs also at grated demond hatchery facility may be taken up for successfull business. emu oil cost around Rs.400 for 100 ml and most importantly life span of Emu bird is 40yrs its start layeing egg for 18 months.so it can be taken up as prominent business.

Regards

Kirti

bangalore

emu

nisarg animal farming pvt ltd working in the field of emu bird farming we have a emu project of 2,10,000 with buy back aggrement of eggs call us....
Please contact...........
pl. mail me more detail...
regards
chandra shekar

Last edited by a moderator:

sandeepgic

Emu Meat / Emu Oil

Dear Ravi,

I think you are only dependant on 2nd hand information that you wanted to know the details which are easliy accessible. Yes I have seen Emu preparation on the Menu Card of one Tony da Dhaba on the Mumbai Pune Highway NH4 near Kamshet.

I also know one person in Pune who sells Emu Meat at around Rs 400 per Kg on a regular basis. He also sells Emu oil at Rs 6000/- a litre.

I didnot find any reason for your out burst.

Please connect yourself to the Emu Farmers across the country. The industry is in its nascent stage and the meat is not selling because of its non availability on a regular basis. In about two years from now you will find many birds slaughtered on a daily basis making the meat available regularly and increase in demand. It is new thing and the market has to be created. There cannot be ready market for every thing.

Good luck,

cravi

Lets see

Thanks Sandeep for your information.
Actually I am from an area which has probably one of the largest population of emus being grown in India. (Can you guess?)
I am talking with first hand information. I know the problems emu farmers are facing and the tremendous losses they are encountering.

Would it be possible for you to connect other emu farmers with this 'one person in Pune who sells Emu Meat'? Any contact information and/or Tony da Dhaba phone information would be most helpful. You would be doing all emu farmers a world of good.

As you said, market has to be created. How many farmers can afford the luxury of growing emus while the market develops?

patibandlaravi1

Ravi Patibandla

I agree with Mr.Ravi .As he said can you convey one or two contact numbers of the buyers so that the farmers can approach them.There should be some concreat evidence when we go with an arguement.Discussion can not end with out the conclusion

paddy

All ...

In about two years from now you will find many birds slaughtered on a daily basis making the meat available regularly and increase in demand.

Dear Ravi, not in just two years, it will take nearly 15 years to come emu on slaughter.

@ others :-
1) We need to concentrate on Emu Eggs and by wich raise the quantity of emu birds. per eggs hatchery take for 1800 Rs. ( last year rate ) before 4 years emu eggs hatchers take just in 700 Rs, now you can calculate the demand. Investers never go for loss.

2) Now you cant find Emu Oil, Emu Meat, Emu Leather wich have a rich quality. Reason, lack of emu birds to slaughter. But looking at their Richness, at quality, those product will sold for high rates. America researched on this, even Indian Gov. supporting for this buiss.

3) Someone said that poor farmers cant afford to start, agreed but it will take time to be afford ( You check poultry farm History, before 20 yrs chicken rate was so high, but now its so cheap ). Emu Industry is still on development.

4) I dont have any contact num to give you, i know the richness and quality of Emu Products, in 5 star Hotels i have seen Emu Meat and Emu Eggs dishesh on Menu Card, Foreigners always demand for those.

So many things are there, One need to think by mind, Ravi given a contact of Tony da Dhaba, but all will think that we cant sell Emu Meat on there only. Agreed, Tony da Dhaba owner started the demand, may be there are so many persons, even in 5 Star Hotels we can count.