Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Emu Chicks for Sale

Register

Click Here!

jm_emu

3 month old emu chicks are ready for sale, in Tamil Nadu. Interested parties please contact or post in private message.

JM

Last edited by a moderator:

rohanb24

Want Emu Chicks

3 month old emu chicks are ready for sale, in Tamil Nadu. Interested parties please contact or post in private message.

JM
quate me price, i need 100 chicks, searching for cheapest price, contact please contact........

jm_emu

Hi Kiran, Rohan and Maximus,

Please call me for further details.

Thanks and Regards
JM

madirajurama

Please give me your contact details.
Hello Sir's

I am Ramakrishna from Hyderabad, I am planing to start the business of EMO Birds. So, I am searching for full information about Emo Birds. could you please help me with providing information about Intial setup requirements, feeding, buying & selling, use of the emo bird for health and other aspect and other usefull things and your prompt opnions of the busines.

Thanks in advance

myagribunireddy

we are the leaders in this EMU industry.

quate me price, i need 200 chicks, searching for cheapest price, contact please........
Hello.. Amarjeet
I am Bhuvan from viajawada, we are the leading Emu Growers in Andhra Pradesh with 2000 birds near by Guntur district. currently are forming with 2400 birds with 3 years old and 6500 birds with 3 month old birds. we already sale 5000 chicks for the last couple of months. we have few more with 100% age proofe and 0% mortality rate birds for sale with limited offer. we are going to expand the EMU business with saving small former in rular area and we have aiming to bring the awareness of EMU industry, conducting lots of Exibitions and Adds in my local area near by vijayawada. its good to hear that your intrested to be into this business, we can defenately help in all the ways, its the same time,its the chance the sellers can sale the 1 months birds as 5 months, the main concern is AGE in this EMU birds while initially forming the form. if you give a chance to reach in mobile, it would be greate pleasure for us. Please contact me for more information ,if u need.

-Regards
BHuvan
Please contact...........

kamaanic2

Hello.. Amarjeet
I am Bhuvan from viajawada, we are the leading Emu Growers in Andhra Pradesh with 2000 birds near by Guntur district. currently are forming with 2400 birds with 3 years old and 6500 birds with 3 month old birds. we already sale 5000 chicks for the last couple of months. we have few more with 100% age proofe and 0% mortality rate birds for sale with limited offer. we are going to expand the EMU business with saving small former in rular area and we have aiming to bring the awareness of EMU industry, conducting lots of Exibitions and Adds in my local area near by vijayawada. its good to hear that your intrested to be into this business, we can defenately help in all the ways, its the same time,its the chance the sellers can sale the 1 months birds as 5 months, the main concern is AGE in this EMU birds while initially forming the form. if you give a chance to reach in mobile, it would be greate pleasure for us. Please contact me for more information ,if u need.

-Regards
BHuvan
Please contact...........
Hi Can ugive ur contact Details through private message