Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Emu bird

Register

Click Here!

triad

HI,
Iam Vinoth,i planned to start an emu farm in nagapattinam district,tamilnadu.can you please give the information for where can i get good chicks and how much cost of three months chicks and how much amount to be spend for monthly feeding for one chick, where can I get good feed. Minimum how much amount i have to spend.

pras7277

EMU farming

Hi,

This is Prasad Joshi and you can make best use of your land into profit making proposal through EMU farming even after growing crops as it requires hardly 2 acres of plane land for this proposal.

I m based in Mumbai. In case you are interested, we have a already grown EMU farm at Murbad where almost 200-300 EMU birds are being kept.

In case you are interested in getteing profits from small peice of land, pls call me to discuss further.

Rgds,
Prasad

Last edited by a moderator:

vishnu_411

Hi,

This is Prasad Joshi and you can make best use of your land into profit making proposal through EMU farming even after growing crops as it requires hardly 2 acres of plane land for this proposal.

I m based in Mumbai. In case you are interested, we have a already grown EMU farm at Murbad where almost 200-300 EMU birds are being kept.

In case you are interested in getteing profits from small peice of land, pls call me to discuss further.

Rgds,
Prasad
hi sir,
i am vishnu vardhan,i am decided to form an emu form,i want total estimation cost of that form,and also how to apply loans for that.
thanking you sir,
yours obediently,
vishnu vardhan,
tirupathi,
A.P.