Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Ecenomics of agri and early retirement from corporate career

Register

Click Here!

nkjohri

Community Farming

Dear Dr Gandhi,

Based on your posting, I think I understand the proposal. I have to applaud you for thinking along the lines of social upliftment with income potential for investors. In my mind however, there are a few things which may be important to an part-time farmer, educated, urban investor.

- Ownership of land : Still very important in India. People want to look, see and feel what their money has bought them.
- Simple, proven production w/ higher returns : Vast majority of such investors have little or no agri background. They need a high value crop / produce which is simple to grow, easy to market.
- Hassle Free Returns : Agri income provides the significant advantage of being tax-free. Adjusted agri returns are immediately 20-30 % greater if the land is owned by investor.

Please try to incorporate some of these principles if possible. You may find additional investors.

vijayt

Agricultural Land

Hi All.. I am from Hyderabad and want to buy 5 acres of agri land near Hyderabad, I have gone through multiple websites and approached a lot of brokers but none of them able to show me a good land at decent price.. I would appreciate if any one can give some references.

Great job from IT to Agriculture

Dear rmathews

''We have classical examples of techie2agrie,. and mr kevin from banglore"

As you told techie2agrie I checked at internet & learn lot from his blogspot. Another one ''Mr.Kevin from bangalore'' who is this? can give me his website or blogspot....?

please mail me TREEBABU@GMAIL.COM

thanks
babu