Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Dry Fruits and Spices

Register

Click Here!

amith123

Hi Everyone; I am from Hyderabad, TS and wishing one and all a "Happy Ugadi". Well; I have opened Dry Fruits and Spices Store in Secunderabad just 2 months back and in this regard would like to know or your opinion matters the most to me. Presently I am buying all the essentials from local Wholesalers Market i.e. Begum Bazar / Malakpet but I am looking for quality product and value for money. If anybody knows or are into the above business, please let me know and your suggestions will keep me moving ahead. Thanking you and anticipating your valuable suggestions/opinions. Jai Hind, Amithab.

sundar964

Hi Everyone; I am from Hyderabad, TS and wishing one and all a "Happy Ugadi". Well; I have opened Dry Fruits and Spices Store in Secunderabad just 2 months back and in this regard would like to know or your opinion matters the most to me. Presently I am buying all the essentials from local Wholesalers Market i.e. Begum Bazar / Malakpet but I am looking for quality product and value for money. If anybody knows or are into the above business, please let me know and your suggestions will keep me moving ahead. Thanking you and anticipating your valuable suggestions/opinions. Jai Hind, Amithab.
Hi....I'm from Bangalore...Dealing with quality pepper....can give any quantity...price Rs 630 per kg...if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

SupportTeam

Staff member
Please use private messages to share contact numbers. To send private message to any member, click on username > start conversation

avant2020

sir my name is Nived and company details as follows iam interested in SUPPLY OF DRIED OMAN DATES BEST QUALITY

Last edited by a moderator:

Rajani_VMG

Staff member
Premium Member
@avant2020 Please use private messages to share contact numbers. To send private message to any member, click on username > start conversation

meebha04

Hi, we are producers of Fresh Ginger and Turmeric from North East India, Please inbox your company and contact details.