Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Drumstick farming in Anantpur, is it profitable?

Register

Click Here!

alurubharath

Hi everyone,I want to start forming in anantapur, which crop will be benefit for anantapur weather, I'm planning for drumstick forming is it profitable plz Help me bros

achievemore

Yes...Drumstick cultivation can give minimum one lekh earning per year per acre. Cost of cultivation is very minimum and the crop can stand for 50 years. Its water consumption is very less and it is a drought withstanding crop.

How many acres of land you have?

Prof.V.G.Krishnamurthy

ssagar7001

Yes...Drumstick cultivation can give minimum one lekh earning per year per acre. Cost of cultivation is very minimum and the crop can stand for 50 years. Its water consumption is very less and it is a drought withstanding crop.

Prof.V.G.Krishnamurthy
Hello sir, pls can u tell me cost for cultivation of 3 acres land with drumstick
Thank tou

shanmuga06

Normally the moringa will requires more sunlight and drought prone area for best yield.Rainfalls also very less for moringa cultivation.So that we can find moringa cultivation fields are mostly in Tamilnadu,Andhra Pradesh,Karnataka some pockets and Telenghana Now a days the moringa is very familiar in north India for its miracle medicinal value.So every body willing to cultivate the moringa in north India .In north India the moringa will grows well but the flower dropping problems will occurs.We can cultivate the moringa in north India and in habitant area for leaf purpose.

Regards,
A Sivakumar,
Priya Nursery Garden,
KARAIKUDI-630001,Tamilnadu/9843080275/priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

aditya95575

Prof.V.G.Krishnamurthy
Dear Sir, Request to pl. guide more , I am planning to planting moringa in my 10 acres farms , you expert advice in seeds ,cultivation & identifying business procespects will surely help me. kind request to get in touch - 09557599111, or drop me a e-mail - adityadubey1jan@gmail.com

tukur

dear sir, i need advice on cultivation, specifically on the following:
which option is better to plant the seeds or the seedlings,
what is the planting distance ,
when to prune,
when to start fertilizer application.

Many thanks.
Tukur muazu