Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Drip or Rain Gun

Register

Click Here!

bmrao2002

Hi,

As we are having Sugarcane in 1 acre of land and next season we want to extend the same for another acre, with a water facility of 2 inch with a little delay.

Help required in deciding whether i should go for Rain Gun irrigation or Drip irrigation.

BMRao

Last edited by a moderator:

vasudevan

rain gun

Mr Rao
very recently I have purchased two rain guns for my sugarcane irrigation purpose. They are working very efficiently with my 5HP, open well and sub-immersible pumps. You can not use it along with your bore well pump, because it requires a minimum thrust of 2kg per square cm fo water flow. This is my practical observation. If you want further information, please mail me.
R Vasudevan

ckrajesh

Sir,
Could you please through more light on thos technology.
You can mail it to my ID

Rajesh

Mr Rao
very recently I have purchased two rain guns for my sugarcane irrigation purpose. They are working very efficiently with my 5HP, open well and sub-immersible pumps. You can not use it along with your bore well pump, because it requires a minimum thrust of 2kg per square cm fo water flow. This is my practical observation. If you want further information, please mail me.
R Vasudevan

bmrao2002

Dear Sir,

As i am new to that Rain Gun Technology, if you provide me the cost benefit analysis it will really helpful to me.

Thank you
B.M.Rao

chenna1

Mr Rao
R Vasudevan
Dear Mr. Vasudevan,
Could you please elaborate what you mean by "along with your bore well pump" Do you mean mono block pump. Also please let me know which brand rain gun is cost effective and maintenance free. I am planning to go in for rain gun irrigation in the new farm land which I purchasing shortly. This information will help me greatly.
Siva Sankara Reddy