Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dream Investment Oppurtunity

Register

Click Here!

agri_new

very keen to know more

could you send me more details to

we are from chennai and just own about 10 acres of agri land near arcot.
very keen to hear from you.

Last edited by a moderator:

SATLA R.K.

Opportuniy

Hi,

Thats a great initiative. Please forward me the details

I am interested to know more about it.

Regards,

Satla R.K.
C.E.O.
RAJAN Enterprises,
(Brokers for International Trade)
44, Satla House ,7th Lane, S.P.Road
First Floor, Mumbai-400008,INDIA
Cell: 99201 20216
Phone: 9122-23076081
E-Mail : rksatla@gmail.com

esundar

i like and need the details

We would like to introduce ourselves as a small group of people who are passionate about agriculture and organic farming with corporate jobs etc. We propose a joint farming initiative for the like minded people. We need people who would like to invest/take active role at least during the weekends in the farming activities.

We propose an integrated farm with orchards, coconut plantations and vegetable farming along with dairy, goat and aquaculture as we have the surplus water facility. Also in the near future the we propose a fine eco stay facility for the families of the members to visit and stay and also to promote agri tourism.

We already have close to 15 like minded people who are investing with us for this initiative. Close to 150 acres of fertile land has been identified and negotiations are on. As we gear up to finalize the deal we need more people for the basic funding.

Investment can be made from a minimum of 2 acres to maximum of 5 acres as we propose to get all our members the benefits that are available for the small farmers from NABARD and government funding institutions.

kvprasad

Investment opportunity

Hi, pls call me to discuss this further ,

Regards,
Prasad

shivayazhi

hi girish

am also interested can u call me or give me your cell no

regards
shiva

yedur

hello sir,

can yo plz drop down a mail to us about where you are located and your contact no to

thank you

venkat_123

send your project details

I am venkat from nellore,AP. pLEASE SEND UR PROJECT DETAILS AND CONATACT DETIALS TO MAIL ID.SEND UR CONTACT NUMBER

humlog

HI

Hi boss i am sanjeev from delhi i am int part for your working i have lots mlm leeder i am int farming in mlm business can you helpe me i am waiting your reply

syedxyz

Project Report

We would like to introduce ourselves as a small group of people who are passionate about agriculture and organic farming with corporate jobs etc. We propose a joint farming initiative for the like minded people. We need people who would like to invest/take active role at least during the weekends in the farming activities.

We propose an integrated farm with orchards, coconut plantations and vegetable farming along with dairy, goat and aquaculture as we have the surplus water facility. Also in the near future the we propose a fine eco stay facility for the families of the members to visit and stay and also to promote agri tourism.

We already have close to 15 like minded people who are investing with us for this initiative. Close to 150 acres of fertile land has been identified and negotiations are on. As we gear up to finalize the deal we need more people for the basic funding.

Investment can be made from a minimum of 2 acres to maximum of 5 acres as we propose to get all our members the benefits that are available for the small farmers from NABARD and government funding institutions.
Hello Seshagiri,
I am interested in Vegetable and Dairy farming. Please send me details as I am looking for an opportunity like this.

Thanks,
syed

chungath

Good

Please send me details as I am looking for an opportunity like this.