Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dr.N. Barathi - Tissue culture

Register

Click Here!

educationteam

You are invited to attend a webinar (live discussion) on Tissue culture by Dr.N. Barathi from Growmore Biotech Ltd, Hosur, Tamil Nadu.

To know more about Dr.N. Barathi follow the link below.

Growmore Biotech Ltd.

In this live discussion you will be able to ask questions related to tissue culture plants cultivation

How to attend this online meeting:

Date: Thursday, 2 May 2013
Time: 3pm IST

Location: Online Meeting via GoToMeeting. Limited seats available. First come first serve only.

Meeting Link https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/546849480

You will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.
Meeting ID: 546-849-480
Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.

If this is the first time you are using GoToMeeting (online meeting software) we suggest you download and test this meeting link well in advance. If you need any help in joining this meeting please call us at 080-49101303 or email: support@agricultureinformation.com

If you need an automatic reminder for this event please click on the WEBINAR CALENDAR link above and select the reminders for the events you are interested to attend.

Please use this thread to ask all your questions related to before and after the webinar. During the webinar the speaker will respond to all the questions posted on this thread. Even if you are unable to attend the meeting live you can ask your questions now for the speaker - just hit "reply" ask list your questions.

I look forward to seeing you in the meeting.

Rajani
Webinar Coordinator
AgricultureInformation.com

Last edited by a moderator:

kuberjun

Hello, i'm very interested to get TC training how can i get the chance ?(
now i'm In Hong Kong but i can come anywhere in India) pls provide details about this matter . thank you very much.

barathigrowmore

plant tissue culture

Hello, i'm very interested to get TC training how can i get the chance ?(
now i'm In Hong Kong but i can come anywhere in India) pls provide details about this matter . thank you very much.
I am glad to know your interest in tissue culture. The training in tissue culture depends on your present knowledge in science, particularly plant biology and your past experience in laboratory. I have been training persons in tissue culture for the past 30 years for various levels of work - as laboratory operator, as Production Supervisor, as Laboratory Manager, etc. So far, we have been training people for in-house requirement and for the new laboratories that we have established in India. Please do inform your requirement and your background.

Dr.N.BARATHI

agri2win

Dr. Barathi

I would like to know what is the minimum capacity for Plant Tissue Culture Lab? Is 5 Lakh production capacity lab a feasible project?
What will be investment required excluding land and building for 5 Lakh and 1 million production lab? Please let me know the answer for same. Thanks in advance.

Pratheep

drbharati

Plant Tissue Culture Lab

Dr. Barathi

I would like to know what is the minimum capacity for Plant Tissue Culture Lab? Is 5 Lakh production capacity lab a feasible project?
What will be investment required excluding land and building for 5 Lakh and 1 million production lab? Please let me know the answer for same. Thanks in advance.

Pratheep
It is feasible to produce 5 lakh production capacity. If you select high value production and your lab should have overhead cost. 1 million production lab will cost Rs.1 crore to 1.2 crores except land and buildings. The cost depends on the choice of equipment quality and level of cleanliness and sophistication in the lab. I you are planning to convert a house into lab with very low investment it could be Rs.60 lakhs to 80 lakhs for 1 million culture.

Ours is a well sophisticated and best quality equipment used. Naturally the cost is more, at thew same time reliability quality of plants is more.

Regards,
Dr. N Barathi,
Director,
Growmore Biotech Ltd

agri2win

Thanks for your valuable answer. Can i know how much Tissue culture labs are present in Tamil Nadu also mainly in South Tamil Nadu. Also if i start with 5 lakh production capacity can i produce Banana, Citrus plants and Sugar cane at same lab, same time & same infrastructure?

Pratheep

educationteam

Here is a recording of the presentation for those who could not attend

[video=youtube_share;Gj-ZWmb0hOs]http://youtu.be/Gj-ZWmb0hOs[/video]

Last edited:

drbharati

Plant Tissue Culture Lab

Thanks for your valuable answer. Can i know how much Tissue culture labs are present in Tamil Nadu also mainly in South Tamil Nadu. Also if i start with 5 lakh production capacity can i produce Banana, Citrus plants and Sugar cane at same lab, same time & same infrastructure?

Pratheep
Dear Mr.Pratheep,

In Tamil Nadu there are around 10 Tissue culture labs mostly located in Hosur, Coimbatore, Thena and Chennai.
Yes you can produce all the above mentioned plants in same lab, same time & same infrastructure if you start with 5 lakh production capacity.

Regards

Dr.N Barathi.
Growmore Biotech Ltd.

ashiqshadali

Dear Sirs,

I am NRI working in Saudi Arabia,
I want to setup a Green house cultivation in Kerala State, ie in Calicut District.
I wanted to know full details regarding this ie, in setting up and which item for cultivation is more profitable.
Hearing from you soon,

Ashiq,

My mobile no is 0507267040.