Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Available Download free, bankable dairy farm project report

Register

Click Here!

hemala

Agri 82 is a highly concentrated non ionic spray adjuvant with 82% active ingredients. An excellent SPREADER, ACTIVATOR and WETTER, Agri 82 increases crop yield by improving pesticide coverage. It activates the spray fluid to moisten the plant surface and allows uniform spreading of spray deposits.

A helpful tool in irrigation, it improves the water absorption in soil. It helps and facilitates uniform mixing of powders, pesticides and most liquid fertilizers. It is completely non-phyto toxic, safe and eco-friendly. Use in fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, foliar fertilizers, plant nutrients and defoliators.

We are very glade to inform you that our company “Greentech Organic Hydroponics Systems” manufacture a unit for the Maize/ Wheat grass fodder production in which you can produce Maize/ Wheat seedling by hydroponics techniques (Soil less culture) so it will ultimately produce microbes free, 100% organic healthy lush green seedlings of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder with less cost and in small area of 8ft x 4ft x 10ft with fully automated system, which can help you to boost up the production of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder in any climate condition with less input cost.

rkumar411

Dear Sir,
The free Project Report Tool prepared by you is great...it gave me NABARD model reports with great detail. I tried it out with various combinations and it helped me to plan my venture better.
I have not found any other such tool on the net....most of the sites ask for huge sums of money for the same information.
The information you are putting on the site for the benefit of students and farmers is of great help to us. Hats off to you.
With warm regards,
Ramesh Kumar

dr_vivekpatil

Livestock Development Schemes in India

Visit Livestock Development Schemes page for detailed information on the following livestock development schemes in India:-

- Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme
- Intensive Dairy Development Programme
- Fodder and Feed Development Scheme
- Pig Development Scheme
- Poultry Venture Capital Fund
- Establishment and Modernization of Rural Slaughter Houses
- Salvaging and Rearing of Male Buffalo Calves
- Utilization of Fallen Animals
- Integrated Development of Small Ruminants (Sheep, Goat) and Rabbits
- Conservation of Threatened Breeds of Small Ruminants, Rabbits, Pigs, Pack-Animals and Equines
- Livestock Insurance Scheme

If you know of any other such schemes in your State/region, please post details as a reply to this post so as to benefit other livestock farmers.

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil
Asst. Prof. LPM, Veterinary College, Bidar

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.

dr_vivekpatil

inagarjuna said:
Thank you vivek sir,

Thanks for your information about dairy licence.

Now i would like to know the amount of sales tax to for one liter of milk.(%of sales tax on milk).

I am going to purchase milk from formers.Is it necessary to register with sales tax department even my capacity is less than 10000 liters per day.

Thank you.

Dear Sir,
As far as I know, there is no Sales Tax for small-scale liquid milk sales. You may need to consult a Chartered Accountant in case you are going to purchase milk from other farmers and sell it.
Regards,
Vivek

suraj7689

Very useful information for dairy farmers

Visit Livestock Development Schemes page for detailed information on the following livestock development schemes in India:-

- Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme
- Intensive Dairy Development Programme
- Fodder and Feed Development Scheme
- Pig Development Scheme
- Poultry Venture Capital Fund
- Establishment and Modernization of Rural Slaughter Houses
- Salvaging and Rearing of Male Buffalo Calves
- Utilization of Fallen Animals
- Integrated Development of Small Ruminants (Sheep, Goat) and Rabbits
- Conservation of Threatened Breeds of Small Ruminants, Rabbits, Pigs, Pack-Animals and Equines
- Livestock Insurance Scheme

If you know of any other such schemes in your State/region, please post details as a reply to this post so as to benefit other livestock farmers.

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.

Thank you Sir for posting very useful information for dairy farmers.

Suraj

cllokesh

Thank u

Dear Sir
This is the best informtion provided by you to take correct decision to start Dairy farm.
Thank u
Lokesh Chandankhede
Nagpur

Visit Project Reports - Livestock Production Management for Crossbred Cow Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD/Bank guidelines which can be customized (i.e. parameters like sale price of milk, labour costs, bank loan rate etc. can be modified) and downloaded as per your needs.

Instructions for downloading online Project Report:-

1. Visit the site through above-mentioned link.
2. For 2-20 cows, select "Small-scale"
3. For 20-500 cows, select, "Large-scale"
4. Fill in the form clearly. In numeric fields, do not enter additional data like 'Rs' 'lit' '%' 'years' etc.
5. Press TAB to easily shift to the next field.
6. Press 'down arrow' in each field to automatically enter previously submitted information.
7. Click on 'Submit' at the end of the form.
8. Wait till the message 'Please click on view Project Report' appears.
9. Click on 'View Project Report' link at the top of the page.
10. Click on 'Download as PDF' link at the bottom of the Report page to save Project Report.

Please post your comments/suggestions as a reply to this thread so as to aid in further improvements and assist other entrepreneurs.

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil

sidhunr

Need your suggestion for New dairy farm project

Click here Machine milking of cattle and buffaloes - Livestock Production Management for more information about machine milking of dairy cattle and buffaloes.
Dear Mr.Patil,

My name is N.R. Siddappa working in Hyderabad. My home town is Chincholi taluka,Gulbarga Dist. I have few acres of agriculture land and planning to start a small dairy farm with 40 cross breed cows. I am in nascent state and would would require your expertise help in how to take it forward and also can you suggest me how to market it in my area,because i have no knowledge about the market of chincholi area. i would require your suggestion would it be good idea to start in a place like Chincholi. Request you to help me on the same.

You can mail me . kindly share your contact details if possible.

Thanks and Regards,

Siddappa.N.R.

Last edited by a moderator:

dr_vivekpatil

Starting a dairy farm

My name is N.R. Siddappa working in Hyderabad. My home town is Chincholi taluka,Gulbarga Dist. I have few acres of agriculture land and planning to start a small dairy farm with 40 cross breed cows. I am in nascent state and would would require your expertise help in how to take it forward and also can you suggest me how to market it in my area,because i have no knowledge about the market of chincholi area. i would require your suggestion would it be good idea to start in a place like Chincholi. Request you to help me on the same.
Dear Sir,
I would suggest that you contact the Deputy Director of the Dept. of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services of your District as well the nearby Veterinary Officers/Taluka Assistant Directors for assistance in marketing of milk/value addition in your region.
Please message me in case you need any further details.
Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil

dr_vivekpatil

Dairy farm project report

Dear Dr. Patil,

Some of the terms in the Project Reports are not clear. Kindly explain their meanings.

Dear Sir,

The meanings of the terms used in the Project Reports are given at the bottom of the page. Your banker/CA can assist you in understanding these terms better while planning your project.

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil

neo11for

Thanks for the effort

Sir,
I would like to appreciate the work done by you.

How accurate is the feed cost in the report? Just out of curiosity. The expenses works out to be approximately~50% of the income in most cases. But practically is it true?

Thanks for the info.

Last edited:

dr_vivekpatil

Feed cost in dairy farming

Sir,

How accurate is the feed cost in the report? Just out of curiosity. The expenses works out to be approximately~50% of the income in most cases. But practically is it true?

Thanks for the info.

Dear Sir,
Feed costs comprise 55-65% of the recurring costs in dairy farming, depending on the fodder production and utilization of agro-industrial byproducts.
Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil

dr_vivekpatil

Dairy Project Report feedback

Kindly post feedback as a reply to this post after downloading the Dairy Farm Project Report using the online tools
Your feedback shall be very useful in further improving the online Tools and making them more effective.

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil

dr_vivekpatil

Sheep and Goat Project Report

Sir,

The links to Sheep Farm Project Report Sheep Farm Project Report - Livestock Production Management and Goat Farm Project Report Goat Farm Project Report - Livestock Production Management are leading to blank pages.

Please post correct link. Thanks for all the valuable information on dairy farming.

Kumar

Dear Sir,
The Sheep & Goat Farm Project Reports are still under development. Kindly check back after few weeks.
Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil

dr_vivekpatil

People interested in veterinary science and animal husbandry can check out the presentation