Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Available Download free, bankable dairy farm project report

Register

Click Here!

dr_vivekpatil

Visit Project Reports - Livestock Production Management for Crossbred Cow Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD/Bank guidelines which can be customized (i.e. parameters like sale price of milk, labour costs, bank loan rate etc. can be modified) and downloaded as per your needs.

Instructions for downloading online Project Report:-

1. Visit the site through above-mentioned link.
2. For 2-20 cows, select "Small-scale"
3. For 20-500 cows, select, "Large-scale"
4. Fill in the form clearly. In numeric fields, do not enter additional data like 'Rs' 'lit' '%' 'years' etc.
5. Press TAB to easily shift to the next field.
6. Press 'down arrow' in each field to automatically enter previously submitted information.
7. Click on 'Submit' at the end of the form.
8. Wait till the message 'Please click on view Project Report' appears.
9. Click on 'View Project Report' link at the top of the page.
10. Click on 'Download as PDF' link at the bottom of the Report page to save Project Report.

Please post your comments/suggestions as a reply to this thread so as to aid in further improvements and assist other entrepreneurs.

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil
Asst. Prof. LPM, Veterinary College, Bidar

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.

gsathiyansainik

Visit Project Reports - Livestock Production Management for Crossbred Cow Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD/Bank guidelines which can be customized (i.e. parameters like sale price of milk, labour costs, bank loan rate etc. can be modified) and downloaded as per your needs.

2. For 2-20 cows, select "Small-scale"
3. For 20-500 cows, select, "Large-scale"
4. Fill in the form clearly. In numeric fields, do not enter additional data like 'Rs' 'lit' '%' 'years' etc.
6. Press 'down arrow' in each field to automatically enter previously submitted information.
10. Click on 'Download as PDF' link at the bottom of the Report page to save Project Report.

Please post your comments/suggestions as a reply to this thread so as to aid in further improvements and assist other entrepreneurs.

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.
Dear sir , the information is only for the people already existing in the business.
so could not give the information as categorized , so please let me know what does the report carries to us? forlarge scale dairy farming(cow)

mercynagaraja

Project report for emu bird and bank loan approvel

Dear Sir,

I need Emu project report for loan at SBI.
please, provide the same or contact me

thank you,

please Help me Sir,

nagarajan

dr_vivekpatil

Dear sir , the information is only for the people already existing in the business.
so could not give the information as categorized , so please let me know what does the report carries to us? forlarge scale dairy farming(cow)
The information on the site is meant not just for progressive farmers but also for veterinary students. In case you are planning to start a large-scale dairy farm, please enter your personal information followed by the following to get a rough idea of the likely income and expenses in the project:-

Number of cows - 100
Purchase price of each cow - 35000
Average daily milk yield - 10
Sale price of milk - 20
Annual salary for each farm worker - 50000
Bank loan rate of interest - 10
Repayment period - 5
Margin money - 20

Click on Submit and follow the procedure mentioned above to download the Project Report. The Gross Surplus for the 5th year in the Repayment Schedule will give you an idea about the likely profitability of the venture.

You can then go back to the form once more and alter any of the parameters like sale price of milk or loan rate of interest to get an idea about the likely impact on profitability.

This should help you greatly in planning your project and modifying it in oder to maximise profitability.

Please post your findings on this Forum.

Thanks and regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil

kittu_06

further ur necessary requirement

as that what u r telling, the application is not getting and its nothing asking so pls help me lot

Last edited by a moderator:

kittu_06

i need dairy farm project for buffaloes

for buffaloes farming its not working. the application is not opening for asking the details. so pls help me for that

jamesk

Thanks

Thanks TO Dr. Vivek Patil who designed this software app

it will give a model report by using of this and NABARD model,ANY BODY can prepare a good projects..

dr_vivekpatil

Buffalo Farm Project Report - Free, online tool

Visit Project Reports - Livestock Production Management for new tool for Buffalo Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD/Bank guidelines which can be customized (i.e. parameters like sale price of milk, labour costs, bank loan rate etc. can be modified) and downloaded as per your needs.

2. For 2-20 buffaloes, select "Small-scale"
3. For 20-500 buffaloes, select, "Large-scale"

Please post your comments/suggestions as a reply to this thread in order to facilitate improvements and encourage other entrepreneurs.

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil

spalod

Awesome work

Ecellect piece of work you have done by providing this tool.

Thanks a ton for putting it for public and making there life easy.

God bless you.

Thanks.

dr_vivekpatil

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for your kind words. I'm just trying to help dairy entrepreneurs make informed decisions in order to maximize profitability.

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil

parameshwar_h

Dairy Farm consultancy

D.Vivek Patil,

Excellent work. I congratulate you.

Dear dairy entrepreneurs,

I am Parameshwar Hegde, Bengaluru, a dairy farm consultant with an experiance of establishing more than 4000 animals' farm in different parts of India.
I can prepare the projects with all the modern housing systems and machineries. Farm layout, civil structure designs, fodder planning, waste managemen guidance will be given. You can contact me

Last edited:

dr_vivekpatil

Sample dairy farm project report

In order to download a sample copy of the Dairy Farm Project Report, kindly view the attached ZIP file : View attachment 498

Visit http://sites.google.com/site/viveklpm/Home in order to download customized Buffalo/Crossbred Cow Dairy Farm Project Reports as per you requirements.

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil