Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Required Does the plant get affected with organic manure?

Register

Click Here!

ishika2

Hello everyone, recently I planned on buying a few flower pots and decided to plant seeds on my balcony. Also, I am a newbie in gardening but with the help of my mom who has a little knowledge about planting the veggies, I was able to plant a few seeds. I recently bought organic manure online and also I am unfamiliar with the quantity of manure to be utilized while growing. I noticed an issue with a few plants where I had used organic manure in very less quantity but the plant grown so far is unhealthy. So, what might be the reason for a plant growing unhealthy and also does a certain quantity of manure affect the plant health and growth?

Last edited by a moderator:

The manure which you bought may be not original, especially from unknown destination by Ecommerce. All products such as vegetables, fruits, honey, mushrooms, fertiliser & pesticides. manure, vermi compost & slurry etc. MUST HAVE organic cerification from an agency approved state / central governments. Before buying any thing organic, the certificate verification is a must to avoid cheating. In my opinion, you are cheated.

vrikshaay

The manure which you bought may be not original, especially from unknown destination by Ecommerce. All products such as vegetables, fruits, honey, mushrooms, fertiliser & pesticides. manure, vermi compost & slurry etc. MUST HAVE organic cerification from an agency approved state / central governments. Before buying any thing organic, the certificate verification is a must to avoid cheating. In my opinion, you are cheated.
Governments and their agencies and even certification agencies are not fully reliable - there are fake organic certificates too. There is lot of cheating going on in E-commerce and you can never find the owners. So, better buy from a local shop nearby - the good old practice - where at least you can go and complain to the owner if the product has any problem.

axalyn

The application of organic manure had a significant positive effect on plant growth parameters. Such as plant height, length of internode, number of fruit branches, and stem diameter, and the effect was more pronounced under elevated temperature conditions.