Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Do you need loan for your project to be carried out?

Register

Click Here!

bennycee

It is easy and fast. We offer loan to the general public for business and private purpose. Worry less about your financial problems and think more of what you would gain when you start your own business. Contact us today for more information and get that loan you seek without delay or stress. This is NO SPAM, Its for real and legit.

Last edited by a moderator:

987654mur

hi
pl give your contact details
It is easy and fast. We offer loan to the general public for business and private purpose. Worry less about your financial problems and think more of what you would gain when you start your own business. Contact us today for more information and get that loan you seek without delay or stress. This is NO SPAM, Its for real and legit.

coiffure

mr.

I Have 2 plots of land that i want patner to built for poultry business who is serious for goodness sack

subakar

Subakar

Sir,
we are holding 200 acr land in andhrapradesh we are planing cultivat of malbar neem.we need finance for the land
please let us know your terms and condeationes,
thankingyou

sunnyjoseph

Project Loan

Dear Mr. Bennycee,

We are glad to hear from you that you will provide loans, here we are applying for the same. Mr. Bennycee we are planning to setup a dairy farm with Murrah Buffaloes 20 No's in Hyderabad. we took a land on lease (3Acres) & My project report along with all quotations are ready and we want to start as quickly as possible. the project cost will be approx 20,00,000 INR, the loan amount we are looking is Rs. 15,00,000 (Non-Collateral). we want to process the loan with you, can you please describe the same with terms and conditions & Duration.

Thanks & Regards
Vamshi

nisu

hi

i have good business idea in farming, regarding that we need your financially support, pls tell me your term and conditions for that on my mail id

regards

sunil

myself

Dear Mr. Bennycee,

We are glad to hear from you that you will provide loans, here we are applying for the same. Mr. Bennycee i own the running dairy with Buffaloes 5 No's in bareilly uttar pradesh.now i have the expansion plans for it we have the land & My project report along with all quotations are ready and we want to start as quickly as possible. the project cost will be approx 15,00,000 INR, the loan amount we are looking is Rs. 10,00,000 (Non-Collateral). we want to process the loan with you, can you please describe the same with terms and conditions & Duration.

Thanks & Regards

sri7272

sir,
I am srinivas from Hyderabad. I am presently moving the organic vegetables cultivation. I f you provide the loan for me I will expand the business into new branches on basing the your loan amount. If you are interested please send reply to :

nagrajgss

Hi
i have seen your add in agriculture information.com .
I have about 10 Acers of Land.Already started with Dairy Farming .
Need to Expand. i need10 Lack .
Please contact me

vvlnp

We are medicinal plant research group interested in setting up a research center for process devalopment , marketing of phytochemicals reference compounds, technololgy development and transfer , identification establishinfg new molecules as potential medicines, development of herbal cosmetics etc.

We are lookin for an invest ment of USD 5,00,000 Kindly let us know if you would be interested in funding our project

minjurland

Project Ready

Dear Sir,
Thank you, Thank you for your kind information, we would revert back with our company details, project profile and our capability for developing the project and give a good returns for your investment which your origination is investing with us. Pl. give me your Email ID and most phone no. We would get in touch with you at the earliest.

Project.

We having 280 acres land, now worth of 1.20 Cr. per acres, but now people giving land per acres 45 lacks, that is some source is there. (I am one the land owner), so we are giving 50% profit of founder. Status – most wanted land, nearby Ennore port ltd, it is here main road, and nearby more container company and L&T container terminals etc…

B.Selvam
Chennai
Tamilnadu
India.

Hello,

I have five acres of agriculture land situated from 70 km from Hyderabad. I am interest to start business on goat or poultry or dairy farms, So i need financial support for that, Please provide your terms & conditions and procedure for applying loan on this to my email.

Best Regards
Dileep

amritpam

Hi
i have seen your add in agriculture information.com .
I have about 10 Acers of Land.Already started with Dairy Farming .
Need to Expand. i need10 Lack .
Please contact me
Dear Sir,
I am Debopriyo Roy, promote a unit by the name and style GREEN'S AMRITPAM ( house of aromatic and medicinal plantation ), urgently required an amount of Rs 8-10 lakhs for the expansion of my buisness. So eagerly and urgently want to be in touch with you and need your assistance soon,
Mr D Roy.

josef12

We specialized in BG, SBLC, MTN, CD,LC , Non collateral loan

Dear Sir/Ma,

We are direct provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of (5.0 + 2)% of face value, Issuance by HSBC Bank London , Barclays Bank London , Deutsche Bank, BNP Paribas, & AAA Rated Banks in Europe, Middle East or USA. Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding: For further details contact us with the below information.

Contact

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

Li Josef

suresh46

I am planing to set up dairy farm . can any one help me out with the banking that which bank gives loan on this kind of project . I aimed the interest rate is very low range .Kerala is my native place Kerala

sandyman

Hi Suresh,

Where are you setting up the farm? Also mention the details like how many cows, total investment planned and the loan amount you are looking....

birur

Universal bio agricare

I want the financial assistance for the organic manure Please give me your contact No or email.address to contact.

nkrishna

Loan needed

Hello Sir,

I am krishna from mysore. I ma holding MBA degree planning to stat up a spirulina cultivation farm. Let me tell you frankly the project would not give u super return like 100 200% per month but it can able to deliver a decent practically possible returns. please contact any investors for financial support.

Thanks,
Krishna N
+919738460730