Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Do you know you can earn from your dry land?

Register

Click Here!

muraliji

If you have dry land and you do not have water for many kilo meters still you can cultivate vegetables and get profit out of the grown vegetables. All you have to follow simple steps you can learn from my e book or even you can take my assistance over phone and e mail with a very less consultancy fees. Call 9566341210 murali

daithamadhav

Info Required

Dear Mr.Murali,

My clients are having agri land of about 150 acres in two different places where there is a scarcity of water. Please tell me if you can help us in this regard and we are wanting to grow vegetables. If you can tell me your consultancy fee or the cost of your e-book and explain me the guarantee, we are willing to go with you.

Expecting an early reply from you.

Thanking you,
With Regards,
Madhav Daitha.
agro.madhav thru g mail.

rukmini

If you have dry land and you do not have water for many kilo meters still you can cultivate vegetables and get profit out of the grown vegetables. All you have to follow simple steps you can learn from my e book or even you can take my assistance over phone and e mail with a very less consultancy fees. Call 9566341210 murali

Dear sir,

I am having 5 Acres Dry land and exactly no water source . I am interested to grow vegetables under your guidelines. Pl. provide your contact details,,,,,,,,,,,, Thanking you,

email: bhaskarponnathota@gmail.com