Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Distributors Wanted

Register

Click Here!

hemala

Dear Sir,
We want DISTRIBUTORS for our 12 variety of health care products,
minimum investment Rs.10000, you can earn above Rs.50000/month.So please

Flax Seed Oil capsules are a rich source of essential fatty acids, containing Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA), Linoleic Acid (LA), Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids with natural Vitamin E. These serve as potent antioxidants and as building blocks for the development of retinal and brain cells and helps improve memory and concentration.

Flax Seed Oil also helps maintain a healthy cholesterol level, strengthens the cell membranes and detoxifies the body for overall general well being.

Last edited by a moderator:

umesh22

need more information

Dear Sir,

Flax Seed Oil capsules are a rich source of essential fatty acids, containing Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA), Linoleic Acid (LA), Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids with natural Vitamin E. These serve as potent antioxidants and as building blocks for the development of retinal and brain cells and helps improve memory and concentration.

Flax Seed Oil also helps maintain a healthy cholesterol level, strengthens the cell membranes and detoxifies the body for overall general well being.
pl send more and dtailed business offer for gujarat

dilippr18

Dear Sir,

Hello,
Sir/Madam

Can i know this product details of distribution and the address of the company with your contact details

Contact me

Regards

dilippr18

For this product ditributor

Hello,
Sir/Madam

Can i know this product details of distribution and the address of the company with your contact details

Contact me
Regards

mwhagro

Hello,

We have Omega 3 Fatty Acid Supplement which is clinically proven life DHA, brought to you straight from the original vegetarian source microalgae.

Our Omega 3 is DHA Rich algal- oil that supports healthy Heart-Brain-Eye and is super-beneficial to pregnant and lactating mothers and children above 6 yrs of age.

And we are looking for distributors, traders and suppliers to sell this product.

Visit us on - Nourishtra Omega3 : The Fatty Acid Supplements | Omega 3 DHA Supplement or Contact at - info@mywishhub.com to know more about us and see how we relentlessly strive to create better product.

When you contact, plz mention that you found my contact info on Agricultureinformation!