Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Distributors wanted Globally

Register

Click Here!

vincentg

we are manufacturers of ancient formula botanical herbal hair oil, first time in the world on agricultural based oils such as mustard oil, coconut oil, vegetable oil and sunflower oil. we want every man in every country should use agricultural based oil for their hair and they should never use chemical based hair oil.

agronews

Hair Oil

I am interested in the product. Please let me have the details with trade samples for evaluation.

P N Somanatha Pillai

arjun 85

I am from Middle East. I do not have a clear idea how far can the product catch up in the market here. Appreciate if you would be able to send some brouchers
i'll have it checked in the local market with the help of your brouchers first, before we proceed over sending samples.
I'd like to remind you, such products will be subjected to a detailed scrutiny by the local government's health authorities in any gulf country.

regards
Arjun

Last edited by a moderator:

pickup_me

we are manufacturers of ancient formula botanical herbal hair oil, first time in the world on agricultural based oils such as mustard oil, coconut oil, vegetable oil and sunflower oil. we want every man in every country should use agricultural based oil for their hair and they should never use chemical based hair oil.
Dear Sir,
I would like to be a distribter in South India for your product,Please send me Samples with Price Lists, Your business terms,Minimum orders,Supply time,major advantages to your prdoucts-brousures in English ( copies 100 ) ,bulk orders special discounts,your firms other products etc....,Etc..., by post:-Adress: Cherian.O.S,Surya Enterprises,Karuktty.P.O,Ernakulam District,Kerala,India,Pin-683576..I have good contacts with India Importers in Bulk.Thanks.

jgk2jgk

plz send me the details

plz send me the details and terms &conditions. we are also the distibuters of few agri based products my contacts are

26/2/3353/1,chaitanyapuri colony,vedaypalem,nellore-4
jonnalagada girish kumar