Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Direct from farmers Fresh young tender coconut with minimal process

Register

Click Here!

akshay_munot

I am looking for supplier (export from India) fresh young tender coconut with white flesh (jelly) to eat. Please email me for details, so you could pls give me quote.The green body (outer husk) of coconut has to come off.then it needs to be packed in food grades cling wrap, kept at 4-5 degrees temperature for 24hours & then shipped to Sydney Australia.Pls email asap.Thanks Rgds Akshay. I am coming to Chennai on 26th Dec, happy to visit your farm in Pollachi or surroundings and discuss further in detail.No brokers please.

agrosysindia

Export tendr coconut

I am looking for supplier (export from India) fresh young tender coconut with white flesh (jelly) to eat. Please email me for details, so you could pls give me quote.The green body (outer husk) of coconut has to come off.then it needs to be packed in food grades cling wrap, kept at 4-5 degrees temperature for 24hours & then shipped to Sydney Australia.Pls email asap.Thanks Rgds Akshay. I am coming to Chennai on 26th Dec, happy to visit your farm in Pollachi or surroundings and discuss further in detail.No brokers please.
pl visit our website agrosysindia.com and mail to our email id at gmail or send a pvt msg

wase_ahmed

Hello Akshay,

I've couple of Coconut farms near Hunsur, Karnataka.

Let me know if you would be interested, we can have a call and discuss further.

Please leave your contact details i shall get in touch with you.

thanks,