Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

diary farming

Register

Click Here!

sunil reddy

can u please send the complete details,so that they can guide you,whats your soil condition,water resource,present crop etc

ramesh katti

hi m ramesh here . m freelance artist here , do mural n paintings also. based in bangalore. now am planning to move out of city so that i can start dairy farm .. looking for land also in cheaper prize . need help from u who like to invest with me. those who have real interest. also i need gir and kankrej breed cow , where and how can i get ,,, planning for 20 cows...help ME
thx 9844411651,,,,,,,,,,,, mail me ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,designerkatti@gmail.com

ramesh katti

new dairy

hi m ramesh here . m freelance artist here , do mural n paintings also. based in bangalore. now am planning to move out of city so that i can start dairy farm .. looking for land also in cheaper prize . need help from u who like to invest with me. those who have real interest. also i need gir and kankrej breed cow , where and how can i get ,,, planning for 20 cows...help ME
thx 9844411651

ramesh katti

thx 9844411651

avinash07

can u please send the complete details,so that they can guide you,whats your soil condition,water resource,present crop etc
i havent selected the land yet. i just wanted to know if we r allowed to start a farming bussiness on a land which is under cultivation or not. then i will select the land to buy accordingly.

shajathali

Hai

What does mean which is under cultivation. Only cultivayable land is suitable for dairy unit. You need one acr for 5 cows to feed green fodder. you can use fodder as inter crop. Water is mus for dairy unit to clean the animals, to feed the animals to cultivate fodder

call for more help

shajathali
We Care Realtors - Tamil Nadu

shajath@gmail.com

call me for want of land suitable for dairy or goat unit in tamil nadu near to bangalore