Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Diary Farming Details.

Register

Click Here!

aksharambs

Dear,

We would like to discuss with you about your plans. Please do not hesitate to get in touch for your queries.

Contact for your dairy (Milk Processing Unit) and dairy Farming queries- One Stop Complete Dairy Solution

Meticulous Business Solutions
Mr. Yogesh - Food & Agri Business Consultant
+91 992 167 1369
yogesh@meticulousbizsol.com

Thanks & Regards,
Akshara Deshmane
info@meticulousbizsol.com

msurya

I was adairy farmer with 43 cows and 7buffaloes. Karnataka, I have completed state govt training on feed and fodder management iwas into distribution of milk and basic treatments for cows

dairy farming details

I was adairy farmer with 43 cows and 7buffaloes. Karnataka, I have completed state govt training on feed and fodder management iwas into distribution of milk and basic treatments for cows
sir,
I am planning a cattle farm in odisha and would request you to send me a project report for shed,green fodder cultivation and desi breed of cow/heifer.your detailed profile for long term liaison.you can call me on 09611813311 for discussions if any.
simanchala panda

blessingh85

Dear,

We would like to discuss with you about your plans. Please do not hesitate to get in touch for your queries.

Contact for your dairy (Milk Processing Unit) and dairy Farming queries- One Stop Complete Dairy Solution

Meticulous Business Solutions
Mr. Yogesh - Food & Agri Business Consultant
+91 992 167 1369
yogesh@meticulousbizsol.com

Thanks & Regards,
Akshara Deshmane
info@meticulousbizsol.com
I am willing to start a dairy farm with 10 cows here in Tamilnadu, please send details to blessingh85@gmail.com

cmjuyal

Dear Sir,

I am planning to start dairy business in Dehradun, Uttrakhand. Kindly guide us how much investment need for starting 10 cow dairy farm and which cow breed is suitable for average 15 L milk yield and survive in Dehradun climate.
Waiting for your reply.

Last edited: