Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

diary farm

Register

Click Here!

sanbusiness

hello

Iam santhosh from dharmapuri tamilnadu , and i want to start a diary farm in my home town, i have 5 acres of agriculture land but the cost of the land is nearly 4 crores , but i dont have any knowledge to go to next step of diary form . can anyone help me to start atlest of 25 cows has a starting step.

regards
santhosh

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashwini

Hi

Since you are new to this field, i would suggest please get some training on dairy farming from the nearest Krishi vigyan kendra.And also visit the nearby farms to get to know of practical experiences.

Regards
Ashwini

narpat

dairy farm project

sir good noon

best of luck for u r new dairy farm project

sir my self pragnesh bhatt rajkot gujrat sir we are adviser in dairy farm project and we also deal in gircow and jersycow if u need further detail plz call me

pragnesh bhatt

drsarkar

For Complete A-Z Dairy farm Project Consultancy Services

Dear Mr. Santosh - Dharampuri (T.N.

We are from GGDFCS India Dairy Farm + Processing Consultancy services and providing complete Turnkey Project services and having more than 20 yrs. exposure in this field .. Animal Breeding , Procurement , Nutrition , Housing , Design , Construction , Milking and calf Mgmt., Parlor Mgmt & Infrastructure Development , Shed & Routine Mgmt., Feed & Fodder management , Animal Health & Treatment Systems , Farm Routines & Training with Awareness methodologies , milk processing , product manufacturing and Storage systems with milk cooling and transportation mgmt also .. We had signed a Large Dairy Project at Andapattu - Villupuram , One at Pallakkad - Kerala(already running) and under pipeline in Ernakulum (Kerala) + Bangluru also in Southern sectors..
also mail your land cost would be the main collateral security in Bank for Loan arrangement and you can start with 110 cows as well as Buffaloes under full Automation ..
Plz contact us through PM ..

hello

Iam santhosh from dharmapuri tamilnadu , and i want to start a diary farm in my home town, i have 5 acres of agriculture land but the cost of the land is nearly 4 crores , but i dont have any knowledge to go to next step of diary form . can anyone help me to start atlest of 25 cows has a starting step.

regards
santhosh

maruthidairy

Dear sir,

when you are realy serious to start adairy farm you can personally meet to discuss in detail at bangalore(whenever you are visiting bangalore).

we can help and support you in all details.

thanks and regards,

kasturiraju.

hello

regards
santhosh

SWAMY1807

Dear Santhosh,
Pls rethink that you mentioned that the land value is in crores and it may close to town. If yes it is not advisable to do dairy in such land close to residential area. Instead of dairy go for any other value added projects.

If you really committed for dairy then choose any other land or in the mentioned land, will advise you.
Regards,
SWAMY.

lpmndri123

Dear Santhosh,
Pls rethink that you mentioned that the land value is in crores and it may close to town. If yes it is not advisable to do dairy in such land close to residential area. Instead of dairy go for any other value added projects.

If you really committed for dairy then choose any other land or in the mentioned land, will advise you.
Regards,
SWAMY.
Pl.attend one week training

sadhu27

HI, My Name is Sadanand, im planning to start a diary & done most of the ground work since 3 months ,also completed training at Hesergatta. i would like to contact you for few queries, kindly call me

isabgol

Milching Animal feed

Hi Everyone

Greeting for the day!!

We would like to take the opportunity & glad to introduce ourselves, Shree Vinayak Enterprise a leading Cultivator, Supplier & Exporter of Lucerne Seed(Alfalfa seed) in India.

Shree Vinayak Enterprise was incorporated aiming to supply Lucerne Grass Seed throughout the worldwide. Today we are supplying superior quality, weed free of Lucerne Seed for Hay cultivation, Horse, Cow, Buffalo,Goat, Rabbit & many other cattle's Feed cultivation as well as pharmaceutical formulation for domestic market as well as global Market.

USP: Cuscuta Free Lucerne Seed

Harvesting: Multi cut

Temperature for Sowing: below 32°c

We can supply you Lucerne Grass seed as per your requirement.Kindly let me know your detail requirement.

Packaging available : 5 kg, 10 Kg & 25 kg

If you need any more information please feel free to call or write us.