Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Diary farm

Register

Click Here!

goban

We are going to set up a Diary farm. The sterength about 500 cows and also is considered as an Industry for Saturated milk, ghee, butter and Ice cream. Please give the details of Plant and Machinery and where I get the technical knowledge? This is the quetion and give me the answer please.

prateekvaish

We are going to set up a Diary farm. The sterength about 500 cows and also is considered as an Industry for Saturated milk, ghee, butter and Ice cream. Please give the details of Plant and Machinery and where I get the technical knowledge? This is the quetion and give me the answer please.
Greetings from Model Dairy Farm Services ! All relevent technical details can be discussed at length once we recieve following information:-
1. Proposed location of the project.
2. Proposed investment (excluding land)
3. Land holding size.
4. Level of technology orientation intended.
5. Choice of animal (cow or buffalo)
6. Choice of breed.
7. Other relevent details

Thanks and regards,

Prateek Vaish
VP Farm Operations
Model Dairy farm,
Naramau, G.T. Road, kanpur.
Email: prateekvaish@yahoo.com
Phones : 09936286478, 09936296361

lpmndri123

we give all types of help to start a new Dairy farm. Contact please... ( Bangalore )

Last edited by a moderator:

agrinovus

Dairy Equipments

Our company name is Dagan, Israel. Please visit our website Dagan - The art of agriculture

We can provide the following turnkey solutions for your dairy requirements:

Controlled cow shed roofing (no need for open yard) allowing for optimal living conditions, as well as suitable for all climate conditions.
Turn key cow shed project to customer satisfaction.
Any size and configuration of cow sheds to meet customer specific requirements, including all necessary accessories, protection curtains, climate control and air circulation systems.
Complete & integrated dairy farm including shading, special purpose yards, milking parlor, milk storage tanks, milk processing systems, feed storage and feed processing centers as well as scraping systems and manure treatment systems

We have an office in NewDelhi, India.

Regards,

madhuriitd

Diary farm available for transfer

Dear Sir,

We are dairy farmers from Jaipur and have a profitably running dairy farm in Jaipur. It has more than 70 Jersey-HF cows and Murrah buffaloes. We are considering transfer of the farm as we are starting a real estate project there. You can get more information and pictures of the dairy farm on this blog: jakondairy.blogspot.com

The total investment required would be around 35 lakhs (26 lakhs for livestock+tools, 9-10 lakhs for shed+farm infra) and the returns are between 20-30%. Please contact us if you have the required capital and wish to start a dairy farm immediately. We could then help you with our practical knowledge and experience.

Regards,
Madhur Singhal
Jakon Infra, Jaipur
Welcome to Jakon Infra
Please contact us

shailu5031

i would like to see the farm so that i can decide on that ,iam really interested in buying the farm send me more details
please contact..........

jsjosan

Please mail us contact details of your Delhi office, Please contact......

Our company name is Dagan, Israel. Please visit our website Dagan - The art of agriculture

We can provide the following turnkey solutions for your dairy requirements:

Controlled cow shed roofing (no need for open yard) allowing for optimal living conditions, as well as suitable for all climate conditions.
Turn key cow shed project to customer satisfaction.
Any size and configuration of cow sheds to meet customer specific requirements, including all necessary accessories, protection curtains, climate control and air circulation systems.
Complete & integrated dairy farm including shading, special purpose yards, milking parlor, milk storage tanks, milk processing systems, feed storage and feed processing centers as well as scraping systems and manure treatment systems

We have an office in NewDelhi, India.

Regards,

srinivas_cts

Dairy

Hi, please call me for a detailed discussion at I have enough to talk on this.

Thanks
Srini
Sha Dairy Farm.