Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Developed Farm for Sale(120Km from Bangalore)

Register

Click Here!

narenmg

6 Acre developed Agriculture land -120Km from Bangalore with following infrastructure

1. One house(15X20) for caretaker, one room(15X15) for Cattle
2. one ground level water tank of size - 15X20X4 ft
3. One Borewell. There is a need to dig one more borewell as the water output is reduced recently.
4. 100 coconut plants ( 4-5 yrs old)
5. 80 Chekoo plants ( 4 -5 yrs old) - have started yielding.
6. 120 mango plants ( 2-5 yrs old) - 10 are 5 yrs remaining are 2-3 yrs old) Few of them have started yielding.
7. Drip irrigated 2 acre forest plantation with 80 teak, 25 mahagony, 50 Hebbevu.
8. The land has got 5 yr old plantation of 800 Galimara (Casuarina equisetifolia) all around the plot.
9. There is an underground water piping done for the entire land so that plants in each plot can be irrigated/watered.
10. I am currently paying monthly salary of 9K to the caretaker family.

The land is about 5 mins walk from the main road bus stop. It has motorable road to the entrance Along the water canal( the water channel is used for filling hemavathy water to the nearby lakes/ponds and not for agriculture). there is a govt school within 5 min walk from the land. The nearest town Nagamangala is 8 Kms from land. The land is 120 kms from Bangalore city. you can search for GSN farms, tattahalli, Mandya, Karnataka to locate it on google map.

The asking price for the farm is 50 lacs. Vacant lands around the farm is costing 6.5-7 lacs per acre.

I am the owner of the property.I had earlier posted this property in this forum but could not reply to interested parties as I was out of India. Pls send me your queries/offers to my yahoo id by adding yahoo dot com to my user id (narenmg)

narenmg

2nd borewell is successful. have got about 3 inches of water at a depth of 400 Ft. need to install the pump.

koushik8799

is this still available?

is this still available?

1. One house(15X20) for caretaker, one room(15X15) for Cattle
2. one ground level water tank of size - 15X20X4 ft
3. One Borewell. There is a need to dig one more borewell as the water output is reduced recently.
4. 100 coconut plants ( 4-5 yrs old)
5. 80 Chekoo plants ( 4 -5 yrs old) - have started yielding.
6. 120 mango plants ( 2-5 yrs old) - 10 are 5 yrs remaining are 2-3 yrs old) Few of them have started yielding.
7. Drip irrigated 2 acre forest plantation with 80 teak, 25 mahagony, 50 Hebbevu.
8. The land has got 5 yr old plantation of 800 Galimara (Casuarina equisetifolia) all around the plot.
9. There is an underground water piping done for the entire land so that plants in each plot can be irrigated/watered.
10. I am currently paying monthly salary of 9K to the caretaker family.

The land is about 5 mins walk from the main road bus stop. It has motorable road to the entrance Along the water canal( the water channel is used for filling hemavathy water to the nearby lakes/ponds and not for agriculture). there is a govt school within 5 min walk from the land. The nearest town Nagamangala is 8 Kms from land. The land is 120 kms from Bangalore city. you can search for GSN farms, tattahalli, Mandya, Karnataka to locate it on google map.

The asking price for the farm is 50 lacs. Vacant lands around the farm is costing 6.5-7 lacs per acre.

I am the owner of the property.I had earlier posted this property in this forum but could not reply to interested parties as I was out of India. Pls send me your queries/offers to my yahoo id by adding yahoo dot com to my user id (narenmg)[/QUOTE]