Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Details to start Goat & sheep farming

Register

Click Here!

sanjukir

Dear Sir,
I Sanjeev .N working in some private company. I want to start a new business that i decided to start these business. So please give the details of these business or send me the address where the training will be given.

Thanking you
Sanjeev .N

gomathi

Dear Sir
You need help on preparation of project report, arranging bank loan, and subsidy support, you can send a private message to me.
with regards
gomathinayagam

amol001

what is your email id?

am also interested in goat farming, but except field of 5 acre i don't have any other sort of background or experience... will be grateful if anyone here has anything that can help me....

987654mur

Dear Sir
You need help on preparation of project report, arranging bank loan, and subsidy support, you can send a private message to me.
with regards
gomathinayagam
please send your project report and guidance about the above subject

dnag_in

Dear Sir,
I Sanjeev .N working in some private company. I want to start a new business that i decided to start these business. So please give the details of these business or send me the address where the training will be given.

Thanking you
Sanjeev .N
At first we take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as an Incubation Centre supported by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) for Agri Business. We do provide business support services like DPR writing, technology demonstration, technology transfer, facilitation for fund assistance from Bank or other financial institutions, training, assistance in marketing, etc. In addition to this we also have incubation space for rent.

We do support in the following areas of Agri Business
(1) Food Processing Dried Food Products, Spray Dried Fruit Powder, Fish and Meat Processing
(2) Animal Husbandry: Emulsion based Meat Products, Dairy Processing Unit
(3) Farm Machinery : Cold Storage Facility for Vegatables, Farm Machines
(4) Natural Resource: Lac based Fruit Coating, Lac based Paint Products, Cashew Nut Shell Oil Extraction
(5) Fisheries: Value Added Fish Products, Retort Pouch Packed Fish Products, Fish Feed Plant, Spot Agglutination Kit for Fish,
(6) Jute and Natural Fibre: Jute Stick Particle Board, Jute Spinning Mill
(7) Agri Biotech: Tissue Culture
(8) Service: Agri Business Hub, Agri Business Clinic

These technologies are developed by different ICAR institutes spreading in different states.
For more details please visit Http://nirjaftbpd.in
Dr.D.Nag
CPI,ZTM_BPD UNIT,NIRJAFT,Kolkata
ph.: +919433389579 ,email : dnag_in@yahoo.com