detail about rose plantation

Register

avi123

dear sir,
i am interested in rose farming, i have 3 acre land in nashik dist,
i want detail of rose plantation project.

vishwakarma

Green House Project

dear sir,
Hello,

Please let me know if you are interested in rose plantation in green house for export market.

Also there are many other options available for growing other flowers in Green house

Also there are many other options available for growing vegetables in Green house

WE are in position to offer project with

* 100 % buy back agreement
* ROI min 100% per year and above
* Investment, minimum Rs 2,50,000=00 for 1000 mts sq green house

If required we can arrange the investors, to invest in these projects and set up project in joint venture / profit sharing basis, with land owners, who are not in position to invest all the money required.

Please have look at information below;

This is golden opp, for the the people having agriculture land, to earn 100% ROI from investment in the Green House - Dairy Integrated Project

I am please to inform you that we are promoting, all over India, our Green House - Dairy Integrated Project, growing vegetables / fruits / flowers in the green house, for high end customers and export market,

We offer 100% buy back contracts for the purchase of vegetables / fruits / flowers and milk produced in this Green House - Dairy Integrated Project

We are implementing this Green House - Dairy Integrated Project all over India, with target of setting up total 10,000 green houses, having area of 1000 sq mts each.

There will be a small dairy farm integrated with Green house of 1000 sq mts, having 10 nos cow/buffalo. This will help producing organic produce in the green house and additional income to the land holders.

In the Phase one implementation of the project we will first set up 1000 sq mt green house or of larger area if land and investment is available.

In the phase two of this project we will integrate small dairy farm having min 10 cow / buffalo, so that we will able to switch over to the totally organic farming and generating additional income.

A concept demonstration pilot project is already set up in the state of Rajasthan, by ten farmers, having total ten green houses, having area of 1000 sq. mts each.

A website is set up, for giving all the details about the concept demonstration pilot project in the state of Rajasthan.

One green houses of 1000 mts sq area, will be producing avg total 100 kg of color capsicum per day, for next about 150 days starting from the third week of August 2010.

Expected revenue generated will be Rs. 7,50,000=00 for one green house in 150 days, with expected avg farm gate price of Rs. 50=00 per kg, for the color capsicum that will be produced in these green houses.

The total investment in the green house having area of 1000 mts sq is Rs 10,00,000=00

There is 75% govt subsidy available in states of Rajasthan. Similarly subsidy (in some states 50%) is also available in other states of India.

This concept demonstration pilot project in the state of Rajasthan is put up with availing Govt subsidy.

For setting up one green house of 1000 sq mt area, 75%, i.e. Rs. 7,50,000=00 is received in the form of Govt. subsidy and farmers have invested Rs. 2,50,000=00

We expect that the ten farmers, in this concept demonstration pilot project will able to recover all their investment of Rs. 2,50,000=00 in the one season of 6 months only

Even without subsidy the land owners can recover the investment within two to three years.

=============

You can contact me by email or by mobile or if possible / necessary meet me personally to discuss further

or

You will get all the information regarding Green House project on our project website,

Pl. visit our project website

( please note that this website is under development and we will upload all the required information within few days)

Thanking you

With regards

Madhav Chowdhary

Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

suchen

Rose Plantation

Dear Sir,

Interested in plantation on my 9 acres farm at Saphale, (Near Virar), Dist Thane, Maharashtra

regards,

sachin

nbhatara

Green House Project

Dear Sir,
Kindly Let me know the concept of green House Project.Also pl let me have ur contact details including ur mail Id
N.K.Bhatara
Dear Sir,

Interested in plantation on my 9 acres farm at Saphale, (Near Virar), Dist Thane, Maharashtra

regards,

sachin

nbhatara

Rose Plantation

Dear Sir
Kindly let me know the project details and also ur Phone nos and mail id
N.K.Bhatara
dear sir,

amits

Hello,

Please let me know if you are interested in rose plantation in green house for export market.

Also there are many other options available for growing other flowers in Green house

Also there are many other options available for growing vegetables in Green house

WE are in position to offer project with

* 100 % buy back agreement
* ROI min 100% per year and above
* Investment, minimum Rs 2,50,000=00 for 1000 mts sq green house

If required we can arrange the investors, to invest in these projects and set up project in joint venture / profit sharing basis, with land owners, who are not in position to invest all the money required.

Please have look at information below;

This is golden opp, for the the people having agriculture land, to earn 100% ROI from investment in the Green House - Dairy Integrated Project

I am please to inform you that we are promoting, all over India, our Green House - Dairy Integrated Project, growing vegetables / fruits / flowers in the green house, for high end customers and export market,

We offer 100% buy back contracts for the purchase of vegetables / fruits / flowers and milk produced in this Green House - Dairy Integrated Project

We are implementing this Green House - Dairy Integrated Project all over India, with target of setting up total 10,000 green houses, having area of 1000 sq mts each.

There will be a small dairy farm integrated with Green house of 1000 sq mts, having 10 nos cow/buffalo. This will help producing organic produce in the green house and additional income to the land holders.

In the Phase one implementation of the project we will first set up 1000 sq mt green house or of larger area if land and investment is available.

In the phase two of this project we will integrate small dairy farm having min 10 cow / buffalo, so that we will able to switch over to the totally organic farming and generating additional income.

A concept demonstration pilot project is already set up in the state of Rajasthan, by ten farmers, having total ten green houses, having area of 1000 sq. mts each.

A website is set up, for giving all the details about the concept demonstration pilot project in the state of Rajasthan.

One green houses of 1000 mts sq area, will be producing avg total 100 kg of color capsicum per day, for next about 150 days starting from the third week of August 2010.

Expected revenue generated will be Rs. 7,50,000=00 for one green house in 150 days, with expected avg farm gate price of Rs. 50=00 per kg, for the color capsicum that will be produced in these green houses.

The total investment in the green house having area of 1000 mts sq is Rs 10,00,000=00

There is 75% govt subsidy available in states of Rajasthan. Similarly subsidy (in some states 50%) is also available in other states of India.

This concept demonstration pilot project in the state of Rajasthan is put up with availing Govt subsidy.

For setting up one green house of 1000 sq mt area, 75%, i.e. Rs. 7,50,000=00 is received in the form of Govt. subsidy and farmers have invested Rs. 2,50,000=00

We expect that the ten farmers, in this concept demonstration pilot project will able to recover all their investment of Rs. 2,50,000=00 in the one season of 6 months only

Even without subsidy the land owners can recover the investment within two to three years.

=============

You can contact me by email or by mobile or if possible / necessary meet me personally to discuss further

or

You will get all the information regarding Green House project on our project website,

Pl. visit our project website

( please note that this website is under development and we will upload all the required information within few days)

Thanking you

With regards

Madhav Chowdhary

Please contact..
kindly send me the details

pvjude

Need detail of Green house farming

I have 5 acre irrigated land in wardha district of maharashtra ..i want set up green house ...need detail ..please provide ur contact detail ...u can cononct to me directly on .

abhisu

hi i have an agriculture product that helps to increase the yield of any crop that is sowed in the soil .. thereby even rose is included into it .. i have both the Indian and international test results proving the same .. In-case interested we can meet and thereby share the details also along with this i have an business opportunity also to share which can be shared when we meet in personal .. i stay in Bellary Karnataka ... we can meet each other in Bangalore... you can also contact me at 7829163026

megh_s

what crap, How am i supposed to contact you? P.S you havnt mention your email neither your Contact no. nor website details.
i am interested in rose farming, i have 3 acre land in Gujarat,
i want detail of rose plantation project

harshtomar

My name is Harsh Tomar, computer engineer from Delhi having more than 6 years of experience in IT sector. I have a piece of land about 70000 yard near Delhi on which I want to do something related to organic farming or flower cultivation . Please guide me on this. I am new to this field but really interested to grow something useful for people and environment.

computers.harsh@gmail.com