Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Design of Drip Irrigation System

Register

Click Here!

shishyapr

Any latest printed books or free-downloads regarding how to step-by-step design a drip irrigation system based upon the already-decided crops & their periodic water requirement ? Or, can someone do a design for my specific requirement, given that I have just cleaned up my farm and am ready to install the drip irrigation hardware and to then plant my saplings ?

man1950

Any latest printed books or free-downloads regarding how to step-by-step design a drip irrigation system based upon the already-decided crops & their periodic water requirement ? Or, can someone do a design for my specific requirement, given that I have just cleaned up my farm and am ready to install the drip irrigation hardware and to then plant my saplings ?
I have read somewhere that you can use waste Bisleri Bottles,Flexible Plastic Tubings for drip irrigation.Please try about 5 or 10 Bisleri Bottle first and then install on your entire farm if the results are satisfying for you.

drsantos

hi,

I can give best possible design and drip options available.

Last edited by a moderator:

shishyapr

drsantos and garao56. Warm thanks for your reply. In order to avail your help, therefore I request you to kindly message me privately .

garao56

Depending upon the crop's requirement we can arrange the drip systems already designed by the manufacturing companies

minalahm

drsantos and garao56. Warm thanks for your reply. In order to avail your help, therefore I request you to kindly message me privately .
Please send me contact number , Sure ,I Will help you.. and 2nd thing where are from you please . Regards..