Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Demand for future agriculture business

Register

Click Here!

rrachappa

Could you please tell me what kind of business would future demand , i am planning to start agriculture business which has high potential in future and could yield some good profit . one such i have heard is about jatropha planatation but i am not still satisfied with prons and cons .

Look forward something to setup

Regards
shiva

vishwakarma

Could you please tell me what kind of business would future demand , i am planning to start agriculture business which has high potential in future and could yield some good profit . one such i have heard is about jatropha planatation but i am not still satisfied with prons and cons .

Regards
shiva
Dear Sir,

Are you interested in our proposal of Green house - Dairy Integrated Project?

ROI is more than 100 %

We are offering start to end, one stop solution / products / services required for Green House / shade nets project development for the land holders / farmers interested in Green House / shade net based cultivation

We offer all services right from initial feasibility study / planning / DPR preparation / getting funding / subsidy till the operation and maintenance, cultivation, setting up website, getting buyers for the farm produce that will be grown in the green house.

Our first Green House Project in the state of Rajasthan is completed and we have started growing color capsicum in the ten green houses.

This green house project in the state of Rajastahn, Jhunjhunu dist, has total ten green houses, each having area of 1000 sq mts, and four more are coming up, in next few weeks.

And 20 more will be coming up in current financial year 2010 - 2011 in the state of Rajastahn, Jhunjhunu dist.

From this ten green houses, color capsicum will be harvested, starting from, end of August 2010 for 150 days, producing total 1,50,000 kg color capsicum in all ten green houses in 150 days.

We are arranging buyer for the color capsicum, that will be grown / harvested from this ten green houses in the Rajsthan.

Our min avg target farm gate price is Rs. 50=00

The total expected sales revenue generation, in one season is Rs. 75,00,000=00

A set of two DVD is available, having video shooting of this ten green houses in the Rajasthan.

We are looking for long term association with the land owners.

Please let me know how you want to proceed.

If you are interested, please let me know your contact details (like email ID / Mobile No.), by sending private message to me.

Regards

MRC

Ashwini

Hi

Agriculture depends on various factors thus having a lot of pros and cons. Initially get the soil in your land tested and water analysed, based on the result the crop can be suggested.

Regards
Ashwini

vishwakarma

Regards
shiva
Hello,

Of the best option is;

You can meet technically / financially successful farmers and discuss with them.

You can find out how they overcame the difficulties in agriculture related activities.

Regards

MRC

emufarm

Agri biz advice needed

I also want to start some agriculture based project. I am located in pune, hence want start aroudn maximum 2 hours drive from Pune.
If anyone can suggest what is a good option, I could look for land appropriate for it.
I tried contacting some agri dept personnel here, but they ask me to finalise first what I want to do, then they can give details for it.
But I am still not able to decide what to start with, been researching on dairy, rabbit, emu, green house flori etc.
My maximum investment including land would be 50 Lakhs, and expect at least 10 L return per annum, by 3rd year.

Please advice

Thanks,
Suhas

nachimuthu

Kind advice

sir,
You may be an unknown freind but you are about to become one among our pity community.
U are most welcome to this but before getting in to any decision or hearing anybody's i.e. well educated or professional 's advices, please patienly finish Mr Balekar's Book on "Zero Budget Agriculture" to know more truth about agriculture which may contradict the modern technics and advancements in this field and its real truth behind the screen.

Your truly,
Nachimuthu

Regards
shiva

makanakago

High risk

Dear Emufarm, Your expectation of 20% returns on your investment from agricultural project is unrealistic because this is a high-risk, low-return, field currently. The only other way is to scale up substantially or go for high-tech farming which is highly capital intensive and unsustainable environmentally. Your current investment of Rs 50L may be less for that.

spcisf

green house cultivation

sir i am interested in green house cultivation kindly send the propsal and investment and what to cultivate in the house. I have 5 bigha land in bagpat near to delhi distance is 35 km from delhi. kindly send the details.

kantharajukk

yOUR ADVISE

dEAR fRIEND MAKANAKAGO,

wITHOUT KNOWINGLY DONT TELL ANYTHING TO ANYBODY. Now a days plenty of routs and technologies are there in agriculture field to get good yield. whenever somebody want to do something, dont try to pull back them by giving this kind of suggestion. If you do not know about things means dont give false suggestions to anybody please...........

Regards
kantharaju k K

Dear Sir,

We are ESCO accredited by BEE, Government of India and actively involved in energy efficiency and renewable energy field since 1995 under the leadership of Mr. Pramod Hati, who is an electrical engineer with 20 years experience. We are rated as Grade-3 ESCO by CARE Ratings.

We can help to set up Energy Grass / Crop based renewable energy plant like power plant, Biogas Bottling Plant, Biomass Pellet Plant. We can also render our services to develop one contract farming system, so that your investment and risk will be minimized.

If you are interested, please contact us to our mail id: krishnaenergy(a)gmail.com.

Thanks and regards.
Pramod Hati
:rolleyes:

Energy Grass Plantation

Dear Sir,

We are ESCO accredited by BEE, Government of India and actively involved in energy efficiency and renewable energy field since 1995 under the leadership of Mr. Pramod Hati, who is an electrical engineer with 20 years experience. We are rated as Grade-3 ESCO by CARE Ratings.

We can help to set up Energy Grass / Crop based renewable energy plant like power plant, Biogas Bottling Plant, Biomass Pellet Plant. We can also render our services to develop one contract farming system, so that your investment and risk will be minimized.

If you are interested, please contact us to our mail id: krishnaenergy(a)gmail.com.

Thanks and regards.
Pramod Hati
:rolleyes: