Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

deejay farms,inordinate delay to deliver seedlings

Register

Click Here!

nsk70

dear friends
i had ordered D*T coconut seedlings from deejay farms,madurai on 25/11/09.until date i have not been delivered the seedlings.i constantly remind them and there is no response or follow up from their company at all.each time they would say some reason and never turn up at all.they will ask me to speak from person to person.finally nothing fruitful turns up.i dont know what is going on in that concern.any other friends having the same experience as me.any suggestion on how to get the seedlings delivered.i have heard that they deliver in lots to some persons in my area .who in turn sell them at a higher price outside.then what is the point in booking with 50%payment and not receive seedlings even after two years.iam from pollachi.friends please help me out.

mubhavini

Inordinate delay to deliver seedlings

Dear Mr.N.Senthil Kumar,
I have just come across your posting on this website regarding inordinate delay in supply of seedlings by Deejay Farm. I am from the Head office of Deejay and on enquiry I find that you had approached us to purchase the seedlings and got half of your booked quantity in March 2010 itself. The balance quantity got delayed for valid reasons. If you were not getting proper respons from others you could have given a call to us at our head office through which we could have solved this problem. I also understand that you have taken the balance quantity also this month. Secondly, your statement that some people are taking seedlings in lots and selling locally at higher price is a serious matter and we need to stop this, if happening. To avoid such instances, We have already introduced a system of visiting all customers who takes seedlings from us with in the first quarter to ensure that they have planted our seedlings in their garden only. This way we are trying to avoid any misuse in the field. We are concerned for our customers and strive to give the best service at all times.

You may please contact me i.e MURALI , if you still have any issues to discuss and I would be glad to clarify the same to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

nsk70

dear Mr.Murali
i had just come across your posting.i got the delivery of the remaing seedlings on 21/02/12 that is after my posting.let me first clear certain facts with u.i had booked the seedlings only after speaking to Mr.Jagdeesh ,executive from the head office .he directed me to the madurai marketing execitives.from then on Mr .Jagdeesh knows and is aware of the entire proceedings .i was in constant touch with him and he had several times spoke on my behalf to your madurai office.his intervention also had no benefit .for your information when i booked Mr .needirajan had promised that delivery will be made in 3 months time.later half of the booked quantity was given on march 2010.after that i had to wait for 2 yrs for my balance 50% delivery to be completed.this is for your information please.