Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dear useless moderator..

Register

Click Here!

ag_aman2004

Could you please remove unwanted reply (advertisement which is not related to thread) from the threads. Or you are the one doing that advertisement?

Amanullah A. G

mhk_khan

aman pls mind your language....have some manners...

aman pls mind your language....have some manners...and try to respect others...if unwanted threads are irritating you..then no one is asking you to be here...

ag_aman2004

Hi Mr. Khan,

Dear Mr. Khan,

I am minding my language. So many times lot of viewers complaint about the same spam. The moderator does not taking care. So I used the word USELESS MODERATOR. I am right for me. May be I am wrong to you, I never mind. How far you are getting irritation by this word? Same like viewers also getting irritated by unwanted advertisement. Please go thru the previous threads about these complaints. If this site owner or moderator does not want me to visit this site, let them block my user id or IP address. I am not going to enter via another user id.

Thanks Regards
Amanullah

ckrajesh

I agree with Mr. Amanulla, Moderators should take some strong steps to tackle this problem. Just because they are Business Member does not mean that they can post anything in all the threads. Moderators show interest in removing the contact details but I don’t understand why they are acting blind in this issue. If no serious steps are taken, then this site will loose its actual purpose only.

Regards

Rajesh

Dear Mr. Khan,

I am minding my language. So many times lot of viewers complaint about the same spam. The moderator does not taking care. So I used the word USELESS MODERATOR. I am right for me. May be I am wrong to you, I never mind. How far you are getting irritation by this word? Same like viewers also getting irritated by unwanted advertisement. Please go thru the previous threads about these complaints. If this site owner or moderator does not want me to visit this site, let them block my user id or IP address. I am not going to enter via another user id.

Thanks Regards
Amanullah