Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dear All

Register

Click Here!

skrai

Will someone join me in Community farming @ M.P., India, I want to do it at distt Panna , M.P. on more than 200 acres of land , my plan is

Aromatics-- Lemongrass,Palmarosa,Citronella etc.
Citrus-- Lemon,sweet lime
Fruits--Banana,Papaya,Custard Apple etc
Spices-- Turmeric,Ginger,garlic
Horticulture plants--Bamboo,drumstick,guggal etc

more than 18 acres have been purchased by me and one of my collegue ,Land rate is 50 K per acre onwards , Registry cost 18 k per acre , development cost will be upto 50 K per acre

Expected profit( Not Gauranteed as it is agri sector not Sensex)
First two years-- 40 k per acre
Next three year-- 80 k per acre
Next five year-- 120 k per acre

All these may vary and 35 % of above profit will go to Working Committee who manage all activities
Land documents will be in your name ,all agreement thro Court

Regds

S.K.RAI

biofarming

Community Farming

Dear SKRAI,

Do you have provision for Animal farming in this project? ,I mean Goat farming,Pig farming,rabbit farming ?

regds
biofarming

skrai

Community Farming

Dear Biofarming,

No animal rearing in our list , only crops listed here or some more can be added but no animal rearing at all !

SKRAI

rawtherspices

Turmeric exporter

is one of the leading processors and exporters of SPICES and COFFEE in India.

Established in the year 1960, with an experience of over four decades in the realm of quality spices and coffee, we have travelled a long way and gained a strong foothold in the market. Our exclusive range includes ground spices, whole spices, blended spices, seasonings, sesame, dehydrated products and others, that are farm fresh with rich nutritional values.

RAWTHER’s COFFEE, a division of SA Rawther Spices (P) Ltd is solely dedicated to the cultivation and processing of coffee, meeting international requirements of coffee varieties and grades.

Last edited by a moderator:

swati_r

kusum plants

Some one having idea of KUSUM Plantation,Its flower are used for Herbal Tea , seeds are rich in Unsaturated fatty acid , it contain 76 % Linolic acid,24 % oleic acid